Chapter 7

(let me know which pov you guys like best)

Echo's pov

I woke up to Fernlight pushing herbs against my shoulder where some cuts were, she held moss there and put some kind of pollution on it, i winced in pain then she walked away. I sighed and stood to my paws, wobbling a bit as i walk out of the den. I spotted Smokeheart and Wolfspirit talking, i happily walked over and Wolfspirit licked my cheek. "Im so glad your ok!" he purred. "Let the kit breath! You don't want to suffocate your daughter" Smokeheart meowed, purring. Marshpatch walks over and rubs against Smokeheart, he smiled kindly at us. "Today seems to be a good day, we should all stay i camp and relax" he meows, i not, noticing the sun was out and the forest seemed peaceful. "Maybe because its the full moon" Tigerleap walks over, ears folded back. "Thats not such a bad thing" i meow. "We have to face the clans". "So?" Greypaw walks over, sitting beside me. "They have to face us too" i nod, agreeing with Greypaw.

Spotted's pov

I watch the small group of cats talk and yawn, Stormgaze smiles at me and walks over. "I'm going out for a quick patrol, want to join me?" i shrug. "Sure" i follow him into the forest and toward the Twoleg nests that we found not to long ago. "Careful for dogs" we turn to an unfamiliar voice. There, sitting on the fence, was a ginger tom with bright yellow eyes, his paws are white and so is his muzzle, he jumped down in front of us, his black collar showed he was a kittypet, but he looked nothing like one. "Dogs? I haven't seen any dogs" Stormgaze meowed, obviously weary about the tom. "Over there, third nest down they got three dogs, two small pups and one big dog" he meowed, i sniffed and sure enough, dogs. "I'm Ginger" he meowed, smiling at me. "I'm Stormgaze and this is Spottedfern" i dip my head. "I heard of you clan cats. You visited Bee and Bailey right? I was raised there but left" he licks his lips and yawns. "You should come with us, maybe you'll know the tom we found the other day" i meow, ignoring Stormgaze's growl. "Sure, what did he look like" he asks as we begin to walk. "Kind of a dark brown with some light brown randomly mixed in and one orange streak on his head. His eyes are a dull grey". "Coka! He's my half brother, well, you cats called him Riverrunner, he was in Arrowclan i think" he meowed. "Now he's in our territory, hurt" Ginger followed Stormgaze and i though the entrance of camp. Everyone basically ignored us as we walked by, my ears folded back as i stopped following the others when hearing my name, i turned to see our two newest warriors, Tawnywatcher and Tansywatcher, the two sisters smiled kindly at me. "Who's the new tom?" they asked, curious. "His name is Gingertail" Stormgaze hissed in annoyance. "Great! More cats to feed, i though the kits were enough" Shrewblaze growled.

Rain's pov

I watched her, Slaightstar, talk to Jaystar, my father walks over and stands beside me, i growl at him and he glares. "It's not my fault" he growls. "You weren't suppose to be her mate! He wasn't suppose to die saving Mudwhisker! And she definitely wasn't suppose to have kits" Sparkeye glares at me and snarled. " i don't regret having Lakestripe, Clovermist, Acornsky, Marshpatch, and you. You should be honored, Raintail! You got a second chance" he hissed back. "What second chance? Why won't you answer me!" i growl. "You'll... find our soon enough" i watched him disappear and i let out a yowl of frustration. I woke up to Shrewblaze asleep beside me, i sigh and walk out of the den, Slaightstar purred and walked over to me, licking my ear. "There you are Raintail, Marshpatch was looking for you" i dip my head and walk over to my brother, unaware of the new threats coming toward me and my clan.