Chapter 8

Echo's pov

I watch as Gingertail and Coka talked, the two half brothers seemed more then happy to be here, i winced at Coka's wounds. They are read and irritated looking, maybe infected, she walked to the center of the camp and sat down, tail curled around her paws. Her clan was getting to big and she didn't have anything to do, the new apprentices do everything, yet here i am, doing nothing. Her eyes narrowed as Coka walked over with dull grey eyes, but his smile showed he was kind, he sat beside her, tail saying happily behind him. "I talked to your leader and mentor. Your becoming warriors because Shrewblaze is expecting kits so she cant train you" he purrs. "How's that good? I didn't even train" i hiss, he rolled his eyes. "You'll be fine, your better then half of the cats here" he walks off and talks to Ashpaw who jumps with joy, they always said life was fast, i didn't think they really meant it. Echopaw frowned when seeing Shrewblaze rub against Raintail, the tom seemed to want to pull away, yellow eyes wide with concern. Echopaw let out a surprise hiss as Clovermist walked over and pulled her away from the two mates, licking behind her ears. "Get cleaned! Your all messy and its your warrior ceremony!" her mother hissed affectionately. "Calm down" Wolfspirit's kind purr rang in Echopaw's ears. "They'll be fine even if thorns were sticking out of their fur" Creampaw and Timberpaw giggled at the joke. Clovermist scoffed playfully and finished cleaning their fur, letting out a annoyed hiss when seeing Timberpaw caked in dirt and sticks tangled in his fur. "Greypaw, step forward" the young tom looked at Echopaw before stepping forward. "You have shown to be a wonderful apprentice for Tigerleap and you deserve to be a warrior. From this moment forward, you shall be known as Greysky. Timberpaw, step forward" Greysky stepped aside and Timberpaw stood beside him. "You have shown yourself to be fearless and Archnose believes your are ready to become a wonderful warrior, from now on your shall be known as Timberwing. Creampaw, step forward" Timberwing hesitated before stepping aside and letting Creampaw take his place. "You have shown to be a kind and sweet tom and Foxfall has declared you to become a warrior, from this moment forward, you shall be known as Creamfoot, Ashpaw step forward" Creamfoot just smiled and stood aside for Ashpaw. "Ashpaw, you have shown to be a fierce young she-cat and Twigstrike believes you are ready. From this moment forward, you shall be known as Ashstripe, finally Echopaw" Ashstripe didn't move but instead made room for Echopaw and they stood side by side. "Echopaw, Shrewblaze has not declared you to become a warrior, but due to some circumstances, you shall follow your littermates into more difficult challenges" Echopaw froze, Shrewblaze hasn't released me yet! She felt anger go though her body, claws digging into the ground. "From this moment forward, you shall be known as Echocall" Echocall watched everyone congratulate them but she couldn't force herself to be happy. Shrewblaze wanted me to keep training, but her kits got in the way, Echocall growled, she wanted to yell at Shrewblaze but held back, not wanted Shrewblaze to get the satisfaction, instead, she walked over to Acornsky and looked at the over-flowing camp. She watched Slaightstar walk over and nudge her, Acornsky looked back at her. "Where are you going?" he asked, eye full of worry. "I'll be back. Slaightstar just wants to talk" he nodded before letting Echocall go. When she got to the leader den Slaightstar, Tigerleap, and Spottedfern were there already, waiting for her. "What's going on?". "We have a prophesy, I got a dream last night, it said, 'Only together can Slaight, Rain, Tiger, Fern, and Call complete or destroy the clans'" they turned as Fernlight entered the camp. "But Raintail wasn't the cat you saw in your dreams right" Slaightstar asked. "Correct, this tom was black with green eyes" they all frowned, non of them know a black tom with green eyes. "Talk to Starclan tonight? See what we can find" Spottedfern meowed. "Alright, we can all go tonight, for now lets not alarm the camp" they all nodded and left. As Echocall walked out she spotted Raintail again, somethings up with him...