In love with my bodyguard Part 6

Ok I know this is Minho from drama City Hunter but imagine it's Jimin ok oh shit got it stuck in my head

Ok I know this is Minho from drama City Hunter but imagine it's Jimin ok oh shit got it stuck in my head... ok

We got to my room and he layed me on the bed and started climbing on top of me. I just looked at him with that look that said I wanted him too. He kissed me and kissed my neck and along the neck line, sending goosebumps down my spine. I started taking off his jacket and his shirt exposing his abs. He had the perfect body. The way he was caressing me, making me moan. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. We undressed each other and teasing each other. I was teasing him making him wanting more, thinking about what he was going to do to me. Our hormones going crazy. Jimin picked me up putting me on top of him. Telling me he wanted me since he meet me. I told him I wanted him since day one when my dad introduce him as my bodyguard. We ended up making wild and hot love to each other. He really knows how to use his body. Not just for protection either. After we got done we both got dressed and went down stairs. Jungkook had this smirk on his face, he teased me saying that took long. What were you two doing? I said never mind Jungkook. He laughed and said I'm sure Jimin will tell me later. I blushed and got red and went to the kitchen. Jimin thought my reaction was cute. He saw me getting red. He told Jungkook to stop teasing me. Jungkook said I like seeing her blush at the thought of  you or even when I say your name to her, it's cute that's all.  Jimin said ok I get it, can you please stop teasing her? Ok I will. I finally got done making dinner. I made two plates for mom and dad I put it a side for them. I set the table and called for Jimin and Jungkook to come eat. They came in and both said smells good. Sit I'll bring it in. I already had the side dishes out. We all sat down and had dinner. Dinner was wonderful. I told Jimin that I'll check his bandage to change it. We went to the bathroom where the first aid kit was. I told Jimin to take his shirt off. When he took his shirt off, and I saw the contour of his back muscles, I just bit my lips. Trying to keep myself together because he is sexy. Jimin said "everything ok"? I said yes, just being careful. It's looking better then before. After I was done changing the bandage I leaned down and kissed his neck making goosebumps go down his spine. I said there all done. I put the kit away. Jimin stood up and turned to face me. He was talking to me, but I couldn't focus his shirtless body was all I was looking at. Jimin said earth to Kaylynn snapping his fingers in front of me. I said yes. Did you hear a word I said? No I'm sorry could you repeat it? May I ask what has you unfocus? I took his shirt and threw it at him, please put your shirt back on. Oh I see was that it then? You were to focus on my body? I started blushing and I turned to walk out of the bathroom, when Jimin put his arm across the doorway. Please answer my question I asked. Ok ok yes, you happy? He pulled me in for a hug and his cologne smelled so good. He pulled me away and kissed me. What am I going to do with you?