In love with my bodyguard Part 1

Kaylynn always had a bodyguard ever since she was little

Kaylynn always had a bodyguard ever since she was little. She was now in first year in high school. Her father just hired a new bodyguard for her. She came downstairs for breakfast and her father called her into his office at home. She went in and said "yes abpa"? He said "I want you to meet your new bodyguard." He's name is Park Jimin. I turned to meet him and said "nice to meet you." Can I say "wow" he was hot looking. I tried to control myself, but it was hard. To me he was tall, because i'm short. He said "hi nice to meet you." His voice was amazing too. He was muscular built and I was told he was highly recommended from a family friend. My father said "ok you can go get ready and make sure you eat breakfast before you leave for school." "Ok apba." My dad told Jimin "that's my daughter she means the world to me, please look after her." Jimin said "yes sir I will." My father's company is worth billions, so my life and my parents life was always threat. I always made sure that my parents had their bodyguard with them also. I got ready to leave and my dad said "ok Jimin you make sure my daughter gets to school safe, yes sir." Jimin pulled the car up to where I was standing. I got in and Jimin drove to the school. Jimin and I arrived at the school. He looked good in a black suit. We got out of the car my girlfriends were like "who's the hottie"? Just then my ex-boyfriend Jason said "who's the new boyfriend"? Before I could say anything Jason grabbed my wrist and said "you don't mind if I barrow your girl"? With that Jimin grabbed Jason's arm and twisted it behind his back and said "please keep your hands off of Miss Kaylynn." I must say very impressive. Jason said "I'm sorry please let go of my arm." Jimin did let go. Kaylynn keep your man under control. He's not my never mind. I was getting my book from locker. My father knew the school principal, will they were best friends since school kids. My father's company made donations to the school for supplies and stuff the school needed. After class I walked with Jimin. He wasn't much of a talker. He was always serious. All the other school girls were flirting with him. There was even girls giving Jimin their phone numbers and saying "call me oppa." I was just amazed at how they were, we got to the lunch room and my friends were calling me over. I started walking over when Jimin grabbed my wrist, it caught me by surprised. I said "is something wrong"? He said "you didn't get your lunch Miss Kaylynn. "Ok first don't call me Miss, just address me by my name Kaylynn. He said "if that's how you want me to address you." I think that would be great. I asked him "are you hungry"? So I got us both some food for us. I also had my father's people drop by the school with special food for me too. My friends loved when my dad did that. Today looks like pizza. I got to the table and I asked Jimin to sit. He said it's ok i'll stand, aren't you suppose to listen to me? He said i'm here to protect you. I grabbed his arm and just the reaction he grabbed me and took my hand and had my hand behind my back with his other hand across my throat, but he didn't hurt me it felt more like playful reaction. He was sorry I told him it's ok I shouldn't have done that. My face was flushed and I could feel my face get hot. My friends were like ok, what just happened? Jimin let me go. I sat down and my friend Taehyung  said "why is your face red"? I told him to "shut up." Everyone helped them self to pizza. I did give Jimin a plate with two slices of pizza too. Please have something to eat. He took the plate and ate. I was smiling I guess my friend Cindy and Kaylee saw me. I looked at them and they made kissing faces at me. I told them to stop and eat your pizza. After school was over for the day, I went to my locker. I got my stuff and I met Jimin at the school parking lot. Before I could go to where Jimin was, Jason came up to me and said "I miss you, please go back out with me and be my girlfriend"? I said "no", he grabbed my arm and said "why do you have to be so damn stubborn"?! "What"?! me??! what about you?! You're a jerk! Jimin heard me yell and came over Jason still had my arm. His grip was hurting me. It was leaving a mark on my arm that's how hard he was holding it. Jimin came and grabbed Jason and took him down. I stated earlier not to touch Kaylynn, I'm not telling you again. Next time I won't let it go.

please let me know what you think so far?

I do have a couple story and I'll try to keep uploading next enjoy.