in love with my bodyguard Part 7

I said just love me that's all I ask for

I said just love me that's all I ask for. Couple of years have passed I graduated from high school and I was learning the ropes of the company my father owned. Jimin and I were engaged and he was also working for the company as well. He was also in charge of the security too. Jungkook was in charge of hiring and firing the bodyguards, they also had to pass Jimin's interview too in order to get the job. One night I had to work later then usual, so I told Jimin to go home that I'll be home soon. He said "are you sure I can stay"? It's ok I'm going to be a while. Ok just don't take too long. He left and I told Jungkook to take my assistant Jessica home. He said "ok I will, but don't leave this place until I get back ok"! I said "Yes sir" He just laughed but seriously I mean it. Ok Jungkook I won't leave. I thanked Jessica for her help because I was planning a special event for my parent's anniversary. Jungkook left with Jessica. I continued to work on paperwork. (POV) It's been  a few years and I haven't been watching the news lately and they left Jackson out of prison after serving his time. I was hoping he didn't have any grudge regarding his father's business going under. I asked my father what happened? He said "I tried to help him, but the business was too far gone to save it." I'm sorry sweetie there was nothing I could do. I understand dad you tried. Jungkook came back after dropping Jessica off. He said "almost done"? Almost I said. My cell phone rang it was Jimin. Hey honey when are you coming home? Ok I'll leave now. I can finish up tomorrow. Ok I'm suppose to tell you tomorrow night is a special night for you, so don't work late ok? We have to be somewhere at 6:00pm. Can you tell me what it's about? Jimin said nope I won't it's a surprise. Ok see you soon. We got home and Jimin greeted me at the door. My parent's got us a beautiful big house for us to have as a gift from them. Jimin and I added a guest house for Jungkook to live in with his own space. Jimin always wanted protection for me close by. So the next day we got up I made us all breakfast and I got ready. I was doing my hair in the bathroom when Jimin came in, I said I'm almost ready. He back hugged me and said you have time for me? I laughed and said no we're running a little late already dear. Ok, but tonight your mine got it? Ok I promise. Jungkook drove us to the company. We got there and went in. My father called for an important meeting. Jimin and I went in and I knew everyone there. I would like to introduce to you the new CEO of the company my daughter Kaylynn. I was completely caught off guard. I made a brief statement introducing myself. I know most of you from when I was little, I hope to work well with you and please take care of us. As you all know my soon to be husband Jimin will also be running the company with me.