I'm in love with my bodyguard Part 2

Jimin took my hand and took me to the car

Jimin took my hand and took me to the car. He drove me home, while driving was rubbing my arm, because it hurt. Jimin noticed me doing that and he took my arm to look at it, he saw the bruises on my arm. I could tell he hated seeing me hurt. The thing is I never knew what he was feeling, because he never showed it to me. We go home and we both went inside. My father left a note for me and it read that to show Jimin to the guest room that was next to your room. That's the room he was staying in. He wanted me protected and kepted an eye on. I tried not to let the bruise bother me. I put my stuff down and I showed Jimin the letter after he read it, I showed him to his room. I went to my room. Jimin (pov) I notice that Kaylynn's arm was bothering her. When I saw Jason grab Kaylynn's arm like that I wanted to hurt him. Then when I saw that he did hurt her, I wanted to hurt him bad. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. This is a job and I need to separate that from feelings that I have. Kaylynn (pov) I never saw Jimin like that before. I mean when he grabbed Jason like that and took him down it was like something that you see in a action movie. But here's the thing I think  I'm starting to have feelings for him and I know I shouldn't. Jimin got his stuff put away. My dad made a dance studio for me to practice which was attached to the house. I got dressed and went to practice. I was wearing yoga pants with a bodysuit with oversize sweatshirt that fell off the one shoulder. Jimin was looking for me when he found me. He was watching me dancing and I didn't notice. He was smiling and he watched. I was tired I went to turn my music off. I bumped the arm that was bruised by Jason, I fell from the pain that shot up my arm. Jimin came running to my side. Kaylynn are you ok? Yeah it just hurt and I bumped it. He helped me up with that all the lights went out and something was thrown through the window. I got scared and hugged Jimin and he held me. He told me to stay here, I'm going to check everything out. I went and sat near the wall. I saw two guys in the room looking for something. I tried not to make any noise, but something fell and I started running, when one grabbed me I screamed, just then the lights went back on and Jimin was standing there. I'll give you two seconds to let her go or else. The other guy said we can take care of this. The one that had me pushed me and I hit the wall and I blackout. The next thing I remember is I'm woking up. Jimin was trying to wake up me. He got the guys and the police came and took them away. Jimin said can you get up? I'll try i said. I tried, but my leg hurt. It feels like I sprained it. I yelled in pain. Jimin picked me up and carried me to the living room to check it out. I'm sure it is fine I said. He sat me down on the sofa and took my shoe off, it was swollen. He went and got ice to put on it. Jimin had everything fixed up. He got the guys to come fix the broken window and he checked all the locks. Just then my parents came home. My mom said what happened? I sprained my foot. Jimin asked my dad if he could have a word with him? My dad said sure let's go to my office. My mom checked the foot. She said you need to be more careful. Your luckly Jimin is here. I said I know. I put my head on my mom's shoulder. Mom I said I think I'm starting to fall for him. I see, well I know your dad likes him too. I said what should I do? Did you tell him how you feel? I didn't know that my dad and Jimin came in hearing what we were talking about. I didn't notice no I didn't because I don't think he has feelings for me. My dad said who's the guy you like? We both turned around and I was surprised and upset that my dad was over hearing what I was talking with my mom. I got up and I hopped out of the room. My mom said good one dear. Jimin said i'll go check on her.