Chapter Five - Party All Night

Prince's POV

Twenty minutes later, Jaden and I cruised down Manhattan in his black Maserati. Before I knew it, we were at Club Z, downing glass flutes of champagne.

Adrienne can go to hell, for all I care. I'm getting money.

An upbeat Pitbull song rang through the speakers and without a second thought, I grabbed any girl nearest me and began to dance. Nothing could kill my high.

***

Adrienne's POV

All of them could go jump a cliff. Who the heck does Prince think he is? Coming to my house, telling me what to do.

Immediately when I entered my room, I broke anything in sight, leaving no victims. I began to break all the gifts and pictures which I had of the boys. Taking a scissor, I cut up Prodigy's baseball cap that he gave me in sixth grade. I broke the glass snow globe Prince gave to me for Christmas in seventh grade. Ray Ray's Domo stuffed animal was cut into pieces and the stuffing inside of it was spread around my room.

I was furious.

More stuff was thrown around my room. That was, except one picture. 

It was one of the boys and I, a couple of weeks before they left for LA. We were at Six Flags, having the time of our lives when my mother thought it would be a good idea to take a picture, just for memories.

Tears were streaming down my eyes, for I thought about how happy we were. As I was about to rip the picture to the pieces, my door barged open.

"Damn! What the hell happened here?" A voice question. I quickly faced the intruder and saw that it was Roc.

"Get out of my fucking room!" I yelled, holding up the scissor in defense. "Out!"

Roc eyed the scissor, then eyed me. He then cautiously approached me. "Put it down, Adri."

Great. I probably look suicidal now. I dropped the scissors and dropped to the ground in general. Roc came to hug me tightly, holding me in his arms.

"Don't call me that." I softly sniffled, but soon gave up my little act. Roc placed his head on top of mines and kissed my head. 

"We are so sorry. Sorry for all the pain we've caused. Please, just forgive us, girl."

I shook my head, yanking away from his embrace. "If you guys are so sorry, why is Prince acting like such an ass?"

That's what confused me. Why is he doing the opposite of what Prod, Ray Ray and Roc want to achieve?

"I honestly do not know. He's doing that all by himself."

I laughed a little bit at Roc humor, then looked down with a heave. "If I forgive you guys, promise me you'll never leave without warning again."

"I promise."

"And promise to make me laugh everyday. I don't like crying."

He simply grinned back at me and nodded his head. "I promise."

I smiled and gave Roc a big hug. Now back to normal, I turned to face my mess of a room. My friends may be back, but my room wasn't coming back any time soon.

***

Prince's POV

"I see sheep... One, two, one thousand." Bahja giggled. She pointed at different directions and slurred as she said the numbers.

"I'm the king of the world!" I yelled through all the music playing. I was high as a mother. Bahja stopped laughing and slung herself on me, placing her lips roughly onto mine. Caught off guard, but nonetheless read to get some, I kissed back, adding slight tongue to the kiss.

"Let's take this somewhere else..." She whispered into my ear. Before I knew it, she and I were locked in a bathroom, making love on the sink counter top.

At 12 in the morning, I was dressed and ready to leave the club. Yet, that was when my phone rang. Checking the number, I saw I had fifteen missed calls and seven text messages from each of the boys, Keisha and Walter.

Shit.