Baby, I'm Gone

A/N : I hope you guys enjoy this chappie !

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

My phone vibrated on my counter. I answered it groggily. "Hello?"

Roc screamed in my ear. "Adri! Wake-up! School starts in an hour!"

Immediately, I got off my butt, and stared at the alarm clock. It was seven-thirty when school started at eight-thirty.

"Shit! Roc, your right."

"Aren't I always?" I rolled my eyes. Roc got pretty cocky.

"Shut-up. Where are you guys?"

"Downstairs." He simply replied. Did he just tell me what I think he told me? My school wasn't even that far away!

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU COULD HAVE CAME UPSTAIRS AND WOKE ME UP!" I yelled. Somebody should have knocked on my door and said for me to wake up instead of screaming in my ear in the morning.

"Eh. We're too lazy." Was Roc's response. I hung up the phone and went downstairs. The boys were sitting down at the dining table, helping themselves to what seemed like their second plate of food. There pigs!

I stalked up to each one of the boys and gave them a slap on the back of their heads.

"Why didn't you guys come upstairs and wake me up?" I asked them. The boys dropped their forks and just stared at me, their eyes wide open.

"Answer me!"

The boys continued to stare at me. I rose a eyebrow at them. "Guys! Is their anything on my face? Or is it on my body?"

"Y-your c-clothes." Prod stammered out, pointing at my body. I looked down at my clothes and saw that I was still in pajamas which consisted of a tight tank top that showed my belly. I was also wearing short-shorts.

I was the least bit embarrassed.

"So what? You guys are my friends, well everyone except Prince. Control yourselves, though."

I glanced at Prince. His eyes held something unusual. It was lust. That was weird because at the moment, Prince hated me. He was staring all around my body, but his gaze was on my butt. A girls body can do wonders!

"I don't want to be friends with a bitch who can't even listen in class." Prince said. I guess Prince broke out of his trance. I walked to a empty seat which happened to be next to Prince.

"Please! Your the one who can't save himself from a crowd of paparazzi! You were screaming at me like a little girl." I retorted. I begun laughing.

"Shut-up, punk."

"Sorry, I can't."

I stacked my plate with two pancakes and a pile of scrambled eggs. I also grabbed pieces of bacon and to top it off, I covered my food with syrup.

"Damn, girl. I never seen anyone eat more than Prod!" Ray Ray said and stared at Pros.

"No wonder why she has a fatass." Prince said, causing me to laugh.

"Well, this ass is what boys want. Especially since I just caught you staring at it." I said and took a bite of my pancakes. My phone began to ring in pocket. I took it out and stared at the screen. It was Pooh.

"I'm coming over to your house for breakfast. My parents are fighting again." Pooh told me over the phone.

"Okay."

Pooh's parents have been to fighting ever since the boys left. They've been having complications in their relationship. Pooh mostly comes over to my house when she can't handle them. I continued to eat my food that was quite delicious.