Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: YOU HAVE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER! IT'S AT THE BOTTOM!

Also, pull up youtube on your computer and put in "You Come First" by Jacob L. I'll tell you when to play it during a scene in the story.  Actually, it's at the side of the story. ------>>>>> kay!

ENJOY!

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

"I don't want to come!" I argued. Pooh rolled her eyes.

"You're already dressed up! Just come with us to the club tonight!" She said. I was dressed in a purple dress and black combat boots. My hair was in a high bun. I had on black pearls. I dressed casually because like I said earlier, I didn't want to come partying with my friends. I would enjoy eating pizza and drinking beer then drinking vodka and finger foods.

Once I discovered Prince, Gevon, Leah and Vannah were coming to the club with us, I started having my doubts.

"Come on! Ray Ray is already outside in the car with everyone! We're gunna be late!" Pooh said. I sucked my teeth.

"Aren't you afraid because Gevon, Leah and Vannah are there? They hate our guts!"

"I've learned not to care what they think!" Pooh said to me. "Now let's go!"

We walked outside and to Ray Ray's car. It was pretty spacey if it could fit everyone (including Diggy, Vannah's boyfriend).

"Hey baby!" Pooh said happily.

"Hey beautiful! Glad you could make it! Now let's party!" Ray said.

Roc and Gevon cuddled with each other in the back of the car. Vannah, Diggy, Prod and Leah talked to each other. Prince and I sat right next to each other. I just glared at Prince and he glared back at me.

"Could you stop staring at me?" I asked him.

"You looked at me first!"

"No, you did!"

"You're acting childish right now!" Prince said. I rolled my eyes. Childish my butt. Prince was the most childish out of everyone in the car! He needs to shave off his hair. It's the 21st century! No one still has Afros and those lips! He needs to apply some Vaseline to it so I could just peck them gently and taste-- wait, what am I saying?

My eyes somehow was found it's way to Prince's juicy lips. I stared at them for a pretty long time. I fought the urge to kiss him.

"Hello? Are you even there?" Price asked, waving a hand in front of my face.

I huffed out and stared out the car window. Get those dirty thoughts out of your head, Adri. I could feel Prince's gaze on the back of my head but I didn't acknowledge him.

"We're here!" Ray Ray said, stopping the engine. I hopped out the car and stared at Club Club. It looked like a decent club. Too bad I couldn't get in.

Why didn't I think of this before? How the hell am I suppose to get in without an ID? I'm still seventeen! You need to be eighteen or older to get into the club. I face palmed myself in anger.

"I'm staying with my boyfriend tonight! I don't want to be surrounded by two untrusted liars." Vannah said. Diggy sighed.

"Don't say that, Vannah."

"But it's true!"

"Just forget about it. Do whatever you want to do! It doesn't matter. Let's head in!" Prod said. We went to security line and waited until we progressed to the front of the line.