Baby, I'm Gone

Roc's P.O.V

"Gevon, I want you to eat this plate of rice right now!"

"No, it's disgusting! You're not going to force me to eat it."

"Do it now, Gevon!"

"I said no!"

Gevon sat across from me with her arms crossed over her chest. I hated seeing Gevon this way. I was deathly worried about her.

"Are you done? I have places that I need to go to." Gevon said. I frowned.

"Eat the damn food, Gevon. This is the last time I'm telling you this." I said, standing up. Gevon shot daggers at me for a long time before taking spoonful of rice into her mouth. She took another spoonful before dropping the spoon.

"Are you happy now, Roc?" Gevon asked with tears flooding her eyes. I knew Gevon didn't want to eat the food, but what she was doing wasn't healthy.

"Indeed." I said. I was glad she ate. Nobody knows what would happen to Gevon if she didn't. Gevon simply stood up and grabbed her things, about to head for the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her, reaching out to touch her arm. She only reclined.

"Home." Gevon said. "Don't bother calling me. If you do, I'm not answering it."

With that, Gevon sauntered out of my house and down the street.

.~~*~~.

Gevon's POV

After nthe fiasco at Roc's, I quickly sped home. Of course not after throwing up the contents in my stomach. I hated everything. I hated that my body wasn't skinny. I hated that Roc was trying to make me eat. I hated he didn't respect my wishes. I hated him.

At my house, I entered the kitchen and zoomed straight to the kitchen. Hung on the fridge door was a note from my mother.

Dear Gevon,

Your dad and I are on a business trip. We'll be back in a few days. Don't do anything stupid! I will find out someway! The refrigerator contains plenty of food. I expect it to be finished by the time we are back. Adri is going to come over to pick something up. Keep the door unlocked. I'll see you in a few days.

- Mom

Ignoring the message, I crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. I then opened the refrigerator and grabbed an apple. Looking at it in disgust, I threw it right out along with all the other food in the fridge. Disgusting. 

By the time I was finished, the fridge was empty, yet feeling a bit light drowsy. I stumbled towards the stairs but struggled to go up it since my vision became blurry.

And for the first time, I blacked out.

***

Adrienne's POV

After much persuasion from my mother to go to Gevon's house to pick something up for her, I was on my way. When I arrived at her house, I rung the doorbell. Strangely enough, no one answered.

"Probably no one's home." I muttered to myself and jingled the doorknob, only to find it unlocked. 

"Gevon!" I called out, but received no reply.

"Gevon!" I called again. Maybe she was asleep.

"It's not invasion of privacy. I know these people." I stated, walking to the kitchen and towards the stairs. But my journey stopped short, because lying on the floor was Gevon.

Oh my God, oh my God. I thought to myself. She not dead, she's not dead.

My phone was whipped out frantically and I called 911, checking her pulse as I did so. In less than five minutes, the ambulance along with Roc, who I called in the heat of the moment as well, were at the house. The ambulance carried an unconscious Gevon away in a gurney. Roc made calls to the rest and Gevon's parents to inform them about the situation.

I sat on the edge of the sidewalk, staring blankly at the ground. I don't know how long I sat there for because I felt arms wrap around my shoulder. "Adri..."

Looking up, I found Prince staring down at me. I flashed him a weak smile and stared back at the ground in thought. Once Damien found out that I slept with Prince, he broke up with me. Tragic, I know but it allowed for Prince and I to rebuild back out relationship.

"Officers say that Gevon has been anorexic for the past few months. She's been loosing weight like crazy," Prince revealed while taking a seat next to me on the concrete. I gasped "The good news is that she'll be fine. They have to keep her in the hospital for a few weeks to watch her and her eating habits. If she progresses, they let her go."

I drank in the information with a nod. "I'm just glad she's alright. Thank you for coming."

I planted a kiss on his cheek, placing my head on the crook of his neck.