Baby, I'm Gone

A/N: Enjoy!

.~~*~~.

Adri's P.O.V

(Months Later)

"Hey, baby." Damien said, giving me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and ruffled Damien's hair. It was passing time at school and Damien was leaning on the locker next to mine.

For the past few months, my friends have broken into their own little groups. Gevon, Leah and Vannah are still friends. Pooh and I are still friends. In class, we avoid each other by all costs. A confrontation would result in a argument or fight that wasn't planned.

The competition has past and we didn't win. It turned out that Aubrey, that small girl that dared me and Prince to kiss, had some serious talent and took the competition by surprise. She won by a landslide.

Gevon has gotten skinner--not that I cared. But if I did, I've noticed her figure and face has been changing. She didn't look like how she did before.

Prince and I were still not speaking. Prince was a bit on the rough looking. His hair was less tamed, sometimes his clothes would look wrinkled and not ironed. I still catch him taking glances at me here and there, but it didn't bother me. In fact, I've forgotten about him and Mindless Behavior and moved onto Damien. Damien and I have became good friends! We were sort of in a relationship. When I was down, Damien was there for me. I really owed Damien a lot.

"Hey, I'll see you at lunch. I have to go to the school library real quick." Damien told me.

"I'll come with you." I said. The library and my next class which was gym were on the same hall.

"No." Damien snapped, blowing me off track. "I'll go by myself. I don't want to make you late for class."

"Okay..." I said awkwardly and shut my locker door. "Bye."

Damien walked over to the library and I looped my bag around my shoulder. Damien was acting weird. As I was walking to gym class, I accidentally pushed a kid in the hallway.

"Oops! I'm sorry!" I said. As soon as I saw that it was Price, I took my apology back. "In fact, I'm not."

"Watch where your going, stupid."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Yes you are! Your a blind idiot too!"

"Says the one who wears sunglasses all the time."

"Just stay out of my way!" Prince spat and sauntered to his class...which also happened to be gym. Things were back to the way it use to be between Prince and I. I entered the gymnasium. We had an indoor and outdoor gym. Once you'd finish changing in the locker room, you had to go outside unless it was raining or snowing.

I entered the locker rooms and saw girls chattering together. Once I entered the room, everyone started getting quiet. You could even hear a pin drop. I trudged to an empty locker. I forgot to mention, every since Beauty put that picture up on Facebook, I was known as a homie hopper. I went from one guy to another. From Prince to that guy in the picture to Damien. None of this was true, but I have to accept it, right? I've learned not to care what people thought of me. Let them talk.

Since Pooh was in my class, she jittered her way up to me.

"Hi, Adri!" Pooh said happily. She put her stuff in the locker next to mine.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her.

"RayRay. We're going on a date tonight. He said I could invite my friend, so I'm inviting you!" Pooh said happily. "Ray Ray and I are gunna walk to our next class together." Unlike me, Pooh still kept in touch with Mindless Behavior.