Drabble #2

Title: Day One

Jungkook age: 3 years old
The day after Jongdae returned from the hospital

"Channie, wake up," Jongdae whispered softly. He puffed out his cheeks and pouted when his husband didn't even move slightly.

"Channie..." he said, slightly louder. His shoulders slumped.

He started nibbling and sucking on Chanyeol's earlobe, before kissing down to the giant's sensitive spot right below his ear.

He started sucking and biting, leaving a hickey.

He kissed down to Chanyeol's shirtless torso, making the latter groan and wake up.

"Fuck--Dae, stop, I'm going to--"

"Hm? Oh, Channie, you're already hard," the smaller of the two giggled.

"MAMA!" Jungkook shrieked from his room.

'Goddamn, that cockblocking kid...' Chanyeol thought.

"Okay, Kookie! Be right there!" Jongdae shouted out before turning to his husband. He giggled and bit his lip as Chanyeol ground his hips against his.

He let a small whimper escape before he got off of him and came to Jungkook's aid.

Chanyeol cursed as he walked out of the room. He went straight to the kitchen and mixed in the ingredients needed for a lot of pancakes.

He heard Jungkook giggling and a chair being moved.

"Channie...!" Jongdae dragged out as he backhugged his husband. "What are you cooking?"

"Some pancakes. You have to eat more, Dae. You aren't healthy like this." Chanyeol turned his head and briefly pecked Jongdae's lips, leaving the latter giggly.

"Okay, Channie! I'll try eating more."

______

"Say 'ahh'~" Chanyeol said as he fed Jungkook. "Here comes the aeroplane! Oh! Where did the pancakes go?"

Jungkook giggled and clapped happily.

"Is it in Kookie's tummy? Is it?" Chanyeol asked, tickling his son.

Jungkook slapped his hand away.

"Ah! That hurts!" Chanyeol faked.

Jungkook froze, scared that he hurt his dad. "D-Daddy okay?" he started crying. "Daddy! K-Kookie sowwy! No mean to huwt Daddy!"

"I was joking, Kookie--hey, don't cry. Let's go to the park with Mama today! Do you want to go?"

Immediately, the toddler perked up and smiled. "Pawk! Pawk! Go pawk! Go now?"

"We have to wait for Mama, first."

______

"-ings! 'ings!" Jungkook shouted.

"Swings? You want the swings?" Chanyeol asked, pulling his son towards the swings while Jongdae walked behind, smiling at the sight of them.

"Yesh! Oh, 'ae-'ae 'yung! Hewwo!" Jungkook waved excitedly at a brown haired boy who was waving back while a man pushed him on the swing.

"Oh, Jungkook! Hello! You must be Park Chanyeol, yes? Jongdae tells me a lot about you," the chestnut haired man said to Chanyeol, who was getting Jungkook onto the baby swing next to Jungkook's friend.

"I'm Baekhyun, and this is Taehyung, my son."

"Baekhyunnie! Where are Jimin and Minseok?" Jongdae asked, smiling happily.

"You know how they are. They're playing football over there," Baekhyun answered, pointing at a place where a man and a little boy were playing football together. A smile crept onto Baekhyun's face as he looked at them.

______

"Bye-bye, 'ae 'yung!"

"Bye-bye, Kookie!"

______

"He's asleep."

"Yeah, he is. He's tired."

Chanyeol looked at his husband, taking in his features. He cupped his husband's cheek tenderly.

"Jongdae..." he breathed out.

His husband turned to look at him, lips parted, eyes widened as Chanyeol swooped in and kissed him. He went stiff for a moment before relaxing and leaning into Chanyeol's touch.

The kiss they shared was passionate, Chanyeol wrapping his arms around Jongdae's slim waist and Jongdae wrapping his arms around Chanyeol's neck.

The soft, pattering sound of rain outside made the atmosphere calmer.

The kiss expressed feelings that couldn't be put into words.

Jongdae pulled away first, crying. Chanyeol held him tighter.

"I'm sorry I'm being so emotional right now, it's just that--I thought--I thought you'd never hold me tightly like this again."

Chanyeol used his thumb to wipe away his husband's tears. "I'm here now, aren't I? I'm holding you like this right now. Is it warm?"

Jongdae nodded.

"Good. I want to keep you warm. I want to hold you like this. Always. I won't leave anymore." Chanyeol buried his nose in Jongdae's hair, inhaling the sweet scent called Jongdae.

Once more, they shared a sweet kiss, letting out their love for one another.

______

Bonus:

The thunder blared loudly, causing Chanyeol to whimper.

"You're still so scared of thunder, I see." Jongdae smiled at him, trying to cheer him up. "Do you want me to sing for you?"

Chanyeol nodded weakly.

Just then, thunder and lightning struck at once.

"CARELESS CARELESS SHOOT ANONYMOUS ANONYMOUS HEARTLESS MINDLESS--"

"PARK JONGDAE!"

Jongdae giggled. "I'm sorry, Channie."

Jongdae began to sing once more, his soft, melodious voice echoed through the room.

Chanyeol's eyes began to droop, and he slowly fell asleep.

Jongdae giggled and kissed his forehead. "Good night, Channie."