Swagger Chapter Three Part 9

I know ive been uploading alot lately but i have time on my hands and figured why not...also i feel bad that it had taken me a full month to upload the last two parts so to make up for it i decided i would upload as much as possible...enjoy ...lastly there might at least 2-3 more uploads this week including the weekend but DONT hole me to that...i havent decided yet anyways ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tashell's P.O.V

I giggled as Tremaine kissed me out in the open. He was back here in Florida just to spend some time with me, god how I missed him. He was doing a promo for his new artist Brandon and well I missed him like crazy. Its funny how a while back I was hell bent on not giving him a chance and now I was wondering how the hell I ever lived without him. I found myself going crazy when I couldn't reach him. And when I was in bed I had to sleep in his shirt just to have him close to me. We were taking a slow approach to this relationship thing and I honestly loved every minute of it.

"I missed you so much" I confessed I snuggled up to him I didn't want him to leave. I was jealous of the fact that I had to split my time with all the Trey Songz lovers.

"You did" he asked me. And I shook my head yes.

"Humph it's not fair how I have to share you" I complained he laughed.

"I know you know where home is"

"I know" I flicked something off the table. Now I've been a bit more open to the public at first Tremaine didn't like the idea of me being in the papers but then after a while I felt there was no need to hide my relationship with him. Why? I was proud of it and I didn't give a damn what anyone else thought. Of course it bugged the hell out of me at the fact that they thrashed my name a few times and made some very untrue statements about me .But then I got over it and started laughing at it all. When they took my pictures now, I would always have a big toothy grin.

"You coming out to LA with me" he had been begging for me to come to LA so we would attend the MTV awards together but I had classes and all. I turned around and faced him.

"Tremaine" I poked my lip out "I have classes" I told him. This was the most difficult part of the relationship trying to fit time in for one another. I was living the student life and he was living the celebrity life. I'm not even going to front trying to get a grip on both in between was hellah hard.

He sighed and then looked at his calendar "I'm not going to be in the U.S for 2 months T" I wrinkled up my face. "I told you this was going to be the most difficult part you ain't believe me". I was about to answer when a photographer appeared from no where. Since Tremaine had been nominated for several MTV awards its like everyone wanted his damn picture.

"You ready?" He asked me. I shook my head yes and grabbed my stuff so much for trying to have a lovely lunch. I waved to a few of the photographers I had become familiar with. The E news reporter was out there talking. I would have to tune in to see what she was talking about.

When I got back on campus I kissed Tremaine he was working with Scott in Miami so he wouldn't be with me for a few days.

"I love you alrii" he kissed me again. I ignored all the wondering eyes.

"Call me when you get in" I told him hitting his chest "No matter how late punk" he laughed. I was about to walk off when he pulled my arm.

"Kiss me again" he bit his lip I laughed and tip toed up and kissed him long and hard. "I love you" I told him I felt comfortable because I was swimming in emotions that I couldn't explain.

"Later babe" he got back in his car I waved and Mo and Big Man his body guards they loved me. I was on my high.

"Look at her think she the shit" I looked at the girl who was conversating with her friend. It was like I had gain a hater fan base on campus I mean damn was Tremaine not normal did he not deserve a life? I mean there was an angry mob at the school that was hell bent on kicking my ass for him. I had girls come up to me and asked me how is sex was, how did I pull him. Some even went as far as asking me to hook them up with his friends. I mean these bitches where crazy. Did they not know that outside of Trey Songz he was Tremaine Neverson just a regular person who ate, shit and slept? I got angry many times almost got into a few fights over this all. In the end I had to keep my damn composure.