2

Trish

I don't like her. I never liked her. Olivia Pratt was the bane of my existance. After Mr. Harris, our old principal, died, her father tried to take his place and be as fun and kind as Mr. Harris was. But we live in a small town. And most small towns don't like strangers, especially strangers with power. I guess he might have been okay if he didn't bring her along. 

Olivia Pratt was perfect. Perfect scores, perfect fitness, perfect body, perfect hair, her hair was absolutely gorgeous, and more. It's not fair. You can't just sweep in thinking you're the best because, reality check, I am. Before Olivia Brat came in, I was the girl with the highest scores on tests. I was the prettiest, I still am, and I was the best at everything.

Just because she acts shy and humble, clearly a facade because nobody's that nice, all the parents think we're rude and mean to her. Well they never met her in person so who are they to judge? If they ever met her then they would be begging us to forgive them for treating us as if we were the enemy. I mean, if villains were as talented as me, they should be worried. But nobody is, well, except J.K. Rowling and Helen Keller. They're amazing people.

I digress, besides the parents, everybody agrees with my opinion. All the girls hate her because of her looks and all the boys hate her because she won't sleep with any of them. The teachers hated her too because she was too smart for the textbooks that they used and the rest of the citizens hated her because of all the true stories that we told them. 

You know what I think? I think Olivia should rot in hell.