8

Kiera

Janine, Trish and Alice were taking me to school that day. We were having a sleepover the night before like we always do when we finish a huge test. I like Trish. She might be a junior like my little brother but she's cool. I don't get why she gets such a bad rap all the time, she's hilarious.

"OMG, where did you get that skirt. I mean totes adorbs!" Alice squealed after we got out of the car. Out of the four of us, Janine's the most stylish and will probably become a fashion designer when she grows up. 

She smiled and twirled around, letting the sequins on it flash in the light. "It's fabulous isn't it. I made it myself." Janine bragged. 

"Boo you, whore. I want one." Alice demanded. 

"Not until I finish the rest of the outfit. There's gonna be a matching bag." The both of them squealed in excitement.

"Like how are you even wearing that right now? You know it's gonna snow soon right? That's why I'm wearing my old parka." Trish said. Her 'old' parka was two weeks old but she usually throws stuff out before the month ends which is good for me since I want it.  

"Yeah, I'm freezing right now, and I'm wearing my fur jacket." I said, trying to stop my teeth from chattering. 

"Bitch, can't you see I'm wearing UGGs? They're warm enough.'' She scoffed.

"Ew, why do you still have those? They're like so out of date." I rolled my eyes.

"Not when I'm done with them. Wait another week and you'll be begging me to get you a pair."

"In your dreams hoe."

"Whatever bitch. I'm gonna be famous one day. And when they ask me who supported me throughout my whole career, I'm gonna be like 'Not Kiera since she's a total loser.' See how you like that then."

"Like I care," I rolled my eyes at her. Sometimes she could be a bit out there. I mean, she'll forgive me by lunch when she sees her boyfriend. For some reason seeing Richard put her in a good mood. Or was his name Grant? Maybe it was Brian. Whatever, it had an 'r' in it somewhere. 

"I don't have time for this right now." Trish clapped catching our attention. "I have class with Iglesias, who is smoking hot, and I am not gonna waste another second here when I can be there.''

We didn't see each other for the rest of the day. That worried me a lot.