She has . . .

The nerve of that girl. The way she looks annoyed me too much. She's too talkative, and her voice was loud, though I'd like to admit she has a very beautiful voice and face. Wait up! Did I say face? And beautiful? Erase that thought. She's annoying, end of conversation.

Dude, come on! Why are you smiling like a crazy retard there? '' Marco said.

None of your business bro. Just shut up. You're so talkative.. I said.

Hello again sir. Do you want anything from the
cart? Food? Drinks? Are you comfortable with your seat? '' and there is the annoying girl, smiling brightly at me as of nothing happen at the back.

No. Nothing. Just don't talk. You're giving me headache. '' I told her. And I saw how her face flushed and the hole of her nose starting to get big and fumes coming out from it, Haha. Okay. Shut it. Its too exaggerated .

She looked so pissed at me. I like this girl. Haha! hephephep! She's funny. If you could just see her face.

Cant help but smile as she strode away from me. She's talking to Marco now. And she's back at her smiling face.

" Hello Beautiful! My name is Marco, what's yours? "

The steward giggle as if she was some kind of a teenager in high school. Oh come on, you're hitting this girl, Marco?

I stand up and went to Marco's seat.

Hey dude. Stop it. ''

Marco looked at me puzzled. I saw how his eyebrows went up. Okay. This lunatic thinks I was hitting this girl too. Oh , boy.