Smile

Third Person POV

it's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
coz she's all that I see and she's all that I need
and i'm out of my league once again

it's a masterful melody when she calls out my name to me
as the world spins around her she laughs, rolls her eyes
and i feel like i'm falling but it's no surprise
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but i'd rather be here than on land
yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need
and i'm out of my league once again

They were singing as if no one is around watching them. Dale is smiling brightly as she watches this guy sings with her. Oh, she didn't even remember his name. So stupid of her, she told herself.

" Gaga mo, Dale. Nakakita ka Lang ng gwapo, nawala ka na sa huwisyo. Ni wala ka ng kiber sa proper introduction. Ang kire kire. . "

it's her hair and her eyes today
that just simply take me away
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say
coz i love her with all that i am
and my voice shakes along with my hands
cause it's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea
but i'd rather be here than on land
yes she's all that i see and she's all that i need
and i'm out of my league once again.

""This feeling is so new to me. Dale is so easy to jived with. Her smile is so infectious. '' Edward told himself. He just can't stop staring at her while singing. She's good, nah. Seriously, she's good.

Then Dale suddenly look at EJ.

" And I'm out of my league once again"again they both said in unison.

The crowD clapped so hard as if they just finished a concert. EJ look back at Dale, she is still smiling, and EJ can't help but smile too.

" Thank you so much for joining me here. Come on, I'll go down with you. " EJ said.

" Hala, no. Thank you. I enjoyed it too. " Dale answered back as they went down the stage.

Aizan the owner, met them down. He invited the two of them for dinner, since it's already late.

Aizan: Hi, Dale. I'm Aizan. The owner of Twinning RestoBar. Thank you so much sa pagiging game mo kanina ha. At Ang Ganda ng boses mo.

Dale: Nako. Hindi naman. Okay lang. Nag enjoy naman ako.

A: Pero seryoso, natuwa mga customers ko, baka gusto mong mag apply na singer dito. Jamming jamming lang. Since yung isa dyan, papasok lang whenever he wanted.

EJ: Oy Oy. What did you just say? Talk slowly in Tagalog. Cant understand what you been discussing!

A: I told her if she wants to replace you here as my Singer.

E: What?

Dale is just laughing while the two boys are arguing. She somehow felt happy after a long week of grieving.

Sino nga ba naman makakapag akala na ang masungit na lalaking to ang makakapagpalimot sa kanya na malungkot sya ngayon. She sighed.

E: that was deep. You have a problem?

D: ayy no. I'm getting tired of talking to you in English.

E: What? Seriously?

D: Yes, seriously. Haha nah! Just kidding. Joke joke lang.

A: Oo Dale. Kahit ako natutuyuan na ng dugo dyan kay EJ. Nose bleeding ako lage Girl! Hahahaha

Dale and Aizan we're laughing while EJ is frowning.

E: Hey you two, stop laughing. It's annoying the hell out of me. Are you making fun of me?

D: What, no. But hey, you know my name already but I didn't know yours. EJ ba talaga name mo?

E: You didn't remember my name in my passport??

D: Ah. Hehe no. Because hello!!! How many passengers we have in one flight? Nakakaloka ah!

A: Ahh, may bonggang work ka pala! Pero ah! Wag ka muna tumanggi sa offer ko, teka lang Girl, may aayusin lang ako sa counter. Balik ako. EJ, order something for her. Put it in my tab.

E: Ah. Oh, I see. Just call me EJ. I don't want people to know who really am I.

D: And why is that?

E: None of your business.

D: Sunget!

EJ just looked at Dale with creased forehead.

"Thanks EJ for tonight. I'm going now. Nice seeing you. " Hey, Aizan! I'll think about your offer, I have to go! . ''

Aizan just waved his hand since he is talking to the bartender.

" No problem. And thanks too. See you around. ''

" I don't think so. I have to go. Bye EJ! " Dale said as she left her seat and went out of the restau.

EJ wanted to ask why, but she already left. So much more of being too slow.

" I'll find you. I know I can, Dale. " he said with a smile.