No Way

Edward left the Philippines for two weeks already. 

He almost forgot that his visa is already expired. He needed to return immediately to Germany to fixed everything. 

And everything means facing what he left there. Everything.

"Hijo, du bist zurück. Ich dachte, du hättest keinen Plan mehr, uns zu sehen, deine Familie." my dad told me.
(Hijo, you're back. i thought you don't have anymore plan to see us, your family.)

""Du weißt, was hier passiert ist. Und ich vermute, du bist sehr froh, dass ich jetzt Showbiz aufgibst, ist es nicht dein größter Traum von aller Zeit? ""And he just grinned .

()you know what happen here dad. and I guess you are far happy that I give up showbiz now, isn't it your greatest dream of all time?)

You see, my dad is cool.  And so as my mom.  They love me much and of course my sister.

" Anak, nakaalala kapa. " oh, that's my mom.  She keeps on talking me in Filipino. Even we we're still a child, Laura and I, she said we need to learn it. I didn't budge at first,  but now I'm
starting to regret that I didn't take it seriously. 

" Mom, stop it. Nakakainis,  konti pa Lang alam kong Tegalog. " I told her, and she was so surprised. 

" Oh my dear, you are starting to learn it know? I told you before, you need to learn it! You,  Laura and you my dear loving husband, didn't I? " My mom is making sermon now, because my Dad, yes. My dad didn't even know how to introduce himself in Tagalog.

" Komm schon, mommy. Edward ist müde, lass ihn ruhen. Und dann ließ sie ihre Schwester ihn abfragen.""    What interrogation???  I didn't do anything wrong.

As far as I remember. 

Oh Laura. She'll be the death of me. She always bully me and make me do things I really don't like to do.

She's like Dale.

Dale, oh no. I didn't even mentioned it to her that I'm going back home.

I was so stressed and had too much things to think in coming back here that's why I lost track of things. 

I need to explain why I'm gone.

Oh yes. I need to.

So I decided to call Nikko, long distance Brad. Dyahe!

Nikko's phone just keep on ringing

Nikko's phone just keep on ringing. Maybe he's aboard.

Maybe I'll just try to contact him later.