Heaven

Edward's POV

Son, what's wrong?" my dad asked me.

" Nothing. Just bored. " but the truth is I'm not. My hired detective. Well,  not really a detective.

Just someone who is trained to watch some people.

You got it right.

I got Dale,a personal bodyguard without her knowing.

I can't help, what if the paparazzi follow her again and attack her.

Seriously,  I won't forgive myself if something happens to her.

" I know you hired Mr. Chua to watch over her. Why don't you just go to the Philippines and take care of her? ''my dad said.

Of course,  I can't hide anything to my dad. Sooner or later, he'll know it.

" Its hard. You see,I'm doing it for her own good. She's been asking me when will I be back, I always answer her soon,  but the reality is I don't know when. Or if I have to. "

" And why is that hijo?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

" Look Dad, as long as my name is still known, and Kirsten name is still clinging on me, media will be hard on her. She is just..  I don't know dad. I don't want to happen again the one she experienced in Korea. She's crying that time. " I told my dad.

" Oh, really? Thats why you asked me to turned down all the publishing house, that featureD that crazy stunt on you? " I nodded.

" Son, if she's really important to you, go and see her. We support you,son. I just can believe I'm saying this to you, fight for love. Oh no, don't give that stare at me. I'm telling the truth, you like her. You really do. Go to her, before it's too late. " my dad said and tapped my shoulder.

I'm about to answer him, when my Mom knocjed on my room.

" Son, someone is waiting for you downstairs. You better come now, I think it's urgent."

I looked to my dad. I am not expecting someone right now, my hired detective just report on me.

That Elisse and Nikko are planning to surprise Dale two days from now.

--

Author's Note.

Oy. Bago ka po magpatuloy sa pagbabasa, pahingi naman ng star. Salamat.

Mwah! 😘

Your Atribidang Author,

@halfdemiwizard

--

" Mom, who is it? I'm not expecting someone at this moment?" I asked as her as we headed down to the saloon.

" She's a friend of yours before. " eh? Who might it be?

As we enter the saloon, I recognize her.

Heaven.

" Edward , I need you. Please, I'm begging. Help me."