Es tut uns leid

EDWARD 's POv

" Goddamnit!! Kasalanan mo to eh! Ilayo mo ko dito. Bilisan mo. " while crying.

I don't know what happen.

After I left the dining area,  I'm still thinking that Dale's not okay to be left alone there.

If they are paparazzi, they might follow her and forced her to get some information about me.

Thats why I run back to her.

And true to my intuition,  she's already being harassEd by them.

I felt mad. This is why I hate showbiz and being famous.

I can't have a peaceful time with anyone or even with my friends,  without this paparazzi making news about me.

Dale and I we're already out from the hotel. She's still crying and sobbing so hard.

I can't think clearly. I hailed a taxi right away. This is it.

I need a way out. I can't let her stay in that hotel for tonight. Its my fault. 

eodiganeungeoya?" "the driver asked me. Gosh! This is frustrating me! This day is really fckEd up!

I don't know how to speak Korean and this girl who knows is crying her heart out at the moment. 

The driver just look at me in the rear mirror and then to Dale.

" Pyeonseon." Dale finally speak.

The driver just nodded.

I looked at her. I don't know what to say. She still sobbing but mmuch better than earlier. 

She is just looking at the view outside.  She's not even looking at me .

What to do? Should I say sorry? Crap! I'm not good with this thing.

"Wer ist Kirsten?" shoot. I forgot this girl knows a lot language than me.

I look at her and cleared my throat before answering.

" She's a friend of mine, that's what I thought. She's an an actress as well. She's like a sister to me. But, one day, during our concert in Germany,  she announced that we're engaged.  I don't even know that. I was so mad and confused. "

" What made the people think that way? Why do they believe her? " she asked. 

" She's the daughter of my manager. Our band manager. That's why I left the band. " that's the reason. Nothing more. Then I sighed.

" Celebrities and their crazy antics. " she said in low tone but enough for me to hear.

" Crazy world of showbizness. " I close my eyes.

Kirsten is just a friend to me. I care for her as my younger sister but I didn't know that she'll think other way around. Her dad always wants me to be with her, at first I can't say no. Of course,  he's my handler. But as day goes by, I get tired of babysitting her . She started to be clingy and always arounD whenever I go.