Tandem

Marco was shot. 

Kirsten was shaking when she run toward her boyfriend who is half running for his life.

She was talking to Dale's friend when she heard a gunshot.

Her guts tells her to follow Marco.

And she was right.

She run fast towards him.

Half carrying all Marco's weight,  she help him get inside the car.

" I'm sorry Dale. I-- I'm sorry I can't risked Marco. W-- " she was shaking.

And crying seeing that the guy beside her is playing his dream role.

To be a hero.

" Babe, I'm sorry. Don't cry. --- I'm --- I'm not going to die. " Marco said.

Kahit nahihirapan na ang binata,  he tried to reach his girls' hand.

Kirsten looked at him.

" I am supposed to be mad at you, but heck Marco. I'm going to be crazy!!!! How could you---"you--- she was sobBing so hard.

" Babe, I saw her. I was almost there. She was covered in blood. She was not alone, but the--- they are covered in blood. Edward ---- is he coming??" Marco said.

" Hukk-- hukk --- oh. Yes. They are on their way."  Kirsten said.

" I knock out two guys, but heck --- babe, the third one had gun. So I decided to run, and go back to you.  I --- I wa---- was s--"s-- " Then Marco lost his conciousness.

" Hold on babe, don't die on me. God!! Oh God! "

-----

Nikki, Heaven, Aiden, Cathy and Kevin are all together in Edward pent house.

Lorna, Dale's mom is shaking and crying all the time.

Aiden approach her.

" Lola, wag ka ng umiyak. Fighter kaya ang Mommy Dale ko. " sabay lapit ng bata at punas sa kuha nito.

" I know baby, I know . But I'm scared. " Lorna said.

" Alam mo ba lola, Mommy Dale and Daddy Edward are both cool. " Sabi ni Aiden na nka thumbs up pa.

" Oy, Aiden. Among Daddy Edward ? Ako lang tatay mo ." Hirit ni Nikko.

" Hon, shut up. Mas magaling pa mang-alo ang anak mo kesa sayo. " Heaven said.

" Oo tatay, shut up ka na lang. Magagalit nanay ko . Baka mapano pa Baby sibling ko . " tugon ni Aiden.

" Aba't----"Aba't---- " Nikko said.

Napatawa naman si Lorna.

" Para happy ka na lola, may secret kame ni Daddy Edward na sasabihin ko sayo. " at binulungan ng bata ang matanda.

" Seryoso? Hahahha ikaw talaga. Totoo ba yan ha?" sagot ni Lorna at binuhat si Aiden.

" Opo lola. Ring bearer nga daw ako eh. Sealed promise na yan ng Daddy sakin. "

" Talaga Aiden? " it was Cathy.

" Nako. Nagkatotoo nga ang sinabi ko sa Germany. My gosh. My son. I need to call my daughter now. " excited na sabi ni Cathy.

Naiiling nalang sina Nikko at Heaven.

" Wag ka ng iiyak lola ha. Tiwala lang sa Mommy Dale. Hwaiting! " sabay fighting sign pa ni Aiden.

" Oo. Magiging matapang na si Lola. Di na ko iiyak. "

" Nikko, Nikko --- " it was Kevin .

He was rushing inside the house with the police.

" I'm here Tito. What happen? And the police ---"

" you need to come with me, your friend Marco who tipped us got shot. Lets go. " Kevin said and looked to his wife.

" Stay with Heaven and Lorna, Cathy. " Kevin said to his wife.

" Keep safe hon, you and Edward . Be safe. " and she kissed his husband on his cheeks.

" Go Tatay. Fight the bad guys. Bring my Daddy Edward and Mommy Dale back. " Aiden said as his dad went put of the house with the police and his Tito Kevin .