Want&Need

Aaron pov
I heard them. Groaning. Moaning. I heard those. Whips giving lashes. A crying voice counting them all. I recognised who it was. Damon. My brother.

I jumped down our bunk bed and followed the voices. In front of me was a dark passage that had a door ajar with a dim light that flickered. Now and then. Someone opened the door, i hid behind the large vase and saw my uncle in silk pants panting and swearing to God how fun that was. Behind him walked out my brother with a limp in his gait, a wet face and a body with marks. Red burnt marks.

.........
Seira pov
I woke up feeling very happy and watched the blue waxbills from the window chirping the morning away.
Fixing my blanket, i put my hair up in a bun walked into the bathroom.

I wore jeans and a dark blue shirt. I felt blue today.
Ma made waffles. I smelt them with the sizzling maple syrup.
"Im awake!" Dad and Ma greeted back. The two were making them together pecking each other on the cheeks, lips and foreheads. My mind was filled with their beautiful gestures which were now interrupted by a message.

Unknown number.
Unknown number: Sup Seira.
Seira: Who is this?
Unknown number: i hope you didnt give me your number to not remember the friend the next day.
Seira: Aaron.
Unknown number: hi.
Seira: hi.
Aaron: Can i come with Reece today? Again?
Seira: why?
Aaron: i couldnt flirt yesterday. So thought of fixing that today.
Seira: then what are you doing now?
Aaron: gymming and flirting XD
Seira: crazy. Yes you can.

Smiling, i put the phone down and looked up to see Dad and Ma stare at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Who were you talking to?" Dad sipped on his coffee carefully. He looked like a mafia boss.
"It was Aaron. Reece's father's friend."
"Why is Reece's father's friend talking to you?"
"Because he is my friend now."
"What sort of friend?" Ma asked looking all worried. Why?
"A friend like Mason. A friend like Sarah." They sighed and went on chewing.

At work. Mr. Singh, my senior spoke very seriously and matter of factly with me.
"We are having a formal party meeting tonight at the Falls. You better be there."
I nodded. "Yes sir."
"At seven."

A formal party meeting. Weird way of saying it though.

At work...
Damon pov
I moved about my office then settled standing watching through the soundproof glass wall the busy Portland. My head was getting painful with a Q&A session with my self. A busy introspection.

"Sir?" My PA walked with a paper in her hand.
"Yes?"
"Yesterday you gave me a task and here i brought list of what possibly a lady would like as a gift."
Smart.
"Thats pretty smart. Thanks."
She smiled and gave me the sheet.

Truely it was very smart for a woman to do so. She is my best PA so far.

On the list was:
What possibly could be a lady gift?
-A watch
-necklace
-perfume
-dress(formal)
-bracelet
It was a long list but what caught eye were the five. What would i want her to wear? What should i buy her? A watch? Nah. Something different. Then it popped in my head.

Evening..
Seira pov
Ma and dad had already reached the venue and i was on the way. Reaching there, i noticed that the corridors were all dark as if no electricity.

"Whats going on?" Looking sort of scared, i walked in the hotel with my phone fumbling it to switch on the flashlight.

"Seira!" Someone shouted and one by one, chandeliers switched on and i saw in front of me, people dressed beautifully. The hall was in golden interior. A table was set with a pyramid of glasses filled red wine.

I was stunned.
"Congratulations!" Ma shouted and hugged me tight.
"Whats this all for?" I asked.
"Your tenth success." I smiled hard at the surprise.

Midway, Sarah, Mason and Mr. Singh and other doctors said good speeches and all. I got roses and bottles of wine. Syrah.

"Thank you so much for the surprise Ma." I hugged her again.
"There is more."
"What?"
Dad shrugged and Ma looked to right towards the door where i saw a silhouette move closer. Under the lights while coming closer the figure seemed muscular wearing a suit slowly revealed their face.

Damon.

Damon pov
She was in a blue green dress with square shoulders, sleeves till the elbows and a mid low leg length. Black strappy heels, a high ponytail with falling locks and diamond studs.

Her breath caught up with her.
"Hello Damon." Her mom greeted and i nodded not looking away from the blushed Seira.
"Hey Seira."
"Hey...Damon."
Is she unhappy about me being here?

"I'll leave you two to talk." Megan strolled to her husband who was just shocked like Seira. He forced a smile.
Even him?

"How are you?" Seira asked. She is talking!
"Im all good. And you?" I stepped really close and a slow song began.
"Im fine."
Why was she so formal?

"Can i dance with you?" She smiled. I pulled out my hand and she placed her soft palm in it. My arms snaked around her curves.
Her dress was backless.

Where my hands were, there was a pointy opening which means it the backless part was a V. Her skin was smooth and soft.

Seira pov
His palm on my back was warm and on skin. It sent tingles all in me. Our noses were to touch.
"Damon? Did you plan this?" I whispered.
"Did you want me to?"
I looked down.
He lifted my chin and held my stare.

"I can do anything, anytime if you want me to. Just say it." He took my finger and spun me slowly and pulled closer forcing my hands grip his shoulder.
"Just say it. Once." He sounded all desperate for me. This man
"But i said no."
"I wont stop trying."
A lump formed in my throat.
"Well i brought something for you." He said.
"What?"

Letting go of my hand not my waist, he pulled a sleek pouch from his pocket.
"Open it."
It was a bracelet with small lines with fine diamond pieces and there was ring linked to it.
"Its...beautiful." i put it on.
It reminded me of someone. Very special.

Damon pov
Tears formed in her smoke eyes and a smile formed on her nude lips.
"You like it."
"Wrong."
I looked questioningly.
"love it." A huge grin pulled at my lips.
"Then why are you..."

She hugged me.

I wrapped my arms around her elegant body and inhaled her rose and vanilla scent.
"Thank you Damon." She was sobbing.
"Then why are you crying?"
"It just reminded me of someone."

Pulling back, i rested my nose on hers.
"Seira?"
"Hmm?"
"Marry me."
Smiling, she looked up.
"You're impossible."
"Is that a yes?"
"No."
"Thats painful."
"Sorry."

I stared at her hard until her pale cheeks turned super red.
"You dont like me right?" I asked.
"I do."
"Then why are you saying no?"
"Im scared." I tensed. "Scared of what?"
"I may hurt you."
"How can you hurt me?" Silly girl. I have faced worse things before.
"Im not like anyone in your family. Im not like you. You wont stay happy with me."

I pulled closer.
"You will make me feel happy. Thats why i want you. Badly." When i said badly, a tear fell from her eyea and i took her back in embrace.

I really need you Seira.