Mine

Beware! This chapter is steamy *i was so scared* so please, dont judge. Its just my dark side writing...

Song for the scene:
"I dont wanna live" - Fifty shades Darker.
-----------------------------
Seira pov
What was that about? Damon was just so epically different and so -- he leaves me speechless. Always.
I did all the touch ups; make up to shoes and quickly went into the open -- by the yacht's rails under the blue yet cloudy sky.

My straight hair blew in the breeze caused by the yacht that dipped on the waters...
Suddenly, fingers traced my waist and lips tugged my earlobe.
Then they traced my neck and pressed on the nerve  continuing their way to my shoulder.

"Damon, whats...going on -- with you?" I was whispering. Suddenly he spun me pressing body to his, he bent and scooped me up in his arms.

"I dont know."

(Song starts...)

Our room was dim like the coming evening. It was black and white with a pretty soft bed with wooden pillars. He kicked the door shut and on cue...we heard soft patter of rain.
"Can i?"
He was asking for my permission. I nodded and he walked to the edge of the bed and carefully dropped me in bed that swallowed me.

He climbed on top placing his lips on mine --captivating me in a hot, slightly aggressive smooch. My hands twisted into his hair gently.
Damon grasped my thigh and tossed my leg over himself.

Him making love to me was like the rain, it drenched us both and a new bond was blooming. He was losing his insecurities like the droplets absorbed by the earth. His kisses were the words of that poet who just could not express himself clearly and marked me everywhere. I was his and he belonged to me. Thats what his body was telling my body. I lost all my shame and so did he.

Our hands forced themselves into the messed fluffy duvets, his hand gripping my wrists and intertwining our fingers. We both came, collapsed in our heat and lost shame again. He was totally different.

A unique Damon was here. And weird enough, i needed him too.

Damon pov
We were wrapped under the same duvet, she was letting out soft snores and muttering unintelligible things. I stroked her hair and slowly climbed out of bed, when i almost stumbled.

Her small finger was tangled with mine pulling me back. She stirred and woke up.
"Im sorry, i woke you up."
"Its okay."
I climbed in and kissed her briefly.

"Im sorry Seira."
She suddenly frowned. "Why?"
"I dont know what happened. I was acting weird."
"Shh...i understand. Dont apologise. And like i said-"
She scooted closer; enough to just lean in to get the feel of her lips, her palms resting on my cheek.
"I like this Damon."

My hands crawled on the sheets that covered her making her lean in.
My forefinger traced her neck, crawling under the blanket, it went over her breasts then her stomach, dipping to her navel then lower...

Her mouth was in a perfect     'O'. She was so wet.
"You are always ready baby."
"Only for you."
Her eyes were still in dark make up.
"Kiss me Seira."
Smiling, she climbed over me and the sheets dropped, she was bare and gorgeous. Dark mahogany hair cascaded on her nude shoulders and she surprising pushed her hips moaning out loud.

Pulling her arm abruptly, i started kissing her with all frustration, surprise and love. I moved in sync and so did the rest of my body.

"So, round three?" I asked and she smiled.
----------------
Late night in the car...
Seira pov
I sat looking out the window with my hand in Damon's tight grip, replaying every moment. Starting from his birthday.

Damon revealed something new about himself and so did i. I found myself in him too. We reflected our true selves together and at the same time.  I just couldnt believe what happened. I never imagined it happening with me atleast.

"Stop blushing baby. You know what it does to me." He spoke suddenly making me jump.
"I had a great time. Best birthday ever." He took my hand and kissed the top.

"There are still more birthdays to come."
"Come?" Damon started again. I smacked his arm again.
He gave a wolfish grin and looked back at the road driving his favourite Audi.

Damon pov
"If you start talking like that again, i will never go out anywhere with you."
I still had the grin.
"Funny. You are the one who said that i like this Damon."
She looked out her window again and slowly as we began zooming in the Spyder, she had fallen asleep.

Awkwardly, i removed my jacket and with one hand covered her with it, easing on the air conditioner. I dont want her to wake up.

The weekend was a blast. Amazing and lovely, all because of my wife. Mine.
She took time from her busy schedule to plan a secret surprise party for me and didnt even let a hint out that she had loads of work.

Thankfully, while i got the yacht idea, i unpacked her lugguage and found those hidden files. Her hard work.
It makes me a proud man.
Wow.
She makes me go mad.
With one glance at her, i played "Pray" ft, Rooty on low volume and drove us both towards home. Our home.