...

~ Three months after the accident ~ {Sorry for the time skips}

You moved your arm, Holy shit! You moved your arm. No one was in the room to see it sadly. You slowly opened your eyes, everything was so bright. It hurt when you moved, everything hurts. Breathing was harder than you ever thought. The doctor walked in "Your awake!". You nodded. "I'm gonna call your parents and your friend right now!" He walked out and called them, Jerome was first there. He almost cried when he saw you were awake. He hugged you tight. "Ouch Jerome don't hug too tight it hurts" Your voice was a bit scratchy. "Oh sorry i'm just really really happy your still alive, after you know what happened" He said. "I-I can't remember much" You said, your throat hurt so much. "You want me to tell?" Jerome said, you nodded. "Well we were driving to the trampoline house and this card sped up around the corner, you yelled watch out but it was too late. You got hit in the head and we fell into the water. A couple shard from the front window came into your legs and arms. I didn't get harmed much" He looked down. "Hey i'm fine now aren't i?" You said. He looked up and carefully held your hand, friend like not like you were in a relationship.

Shortly after Jerome left to get you some food you parents walked in. Your mom cried and hugged you and your dad did nothing. You've never had a good relationship with your dad, the one with your mom was okay but you still felt safer around Jerome even though he murdered a bunch of people. You smiled at them because they indeed were the people that raised you. "Honey you're okay! That's great" Your mom said. You wanted to cringe at the moment your mom called you 'honey'. Your dad came up to you and kissed your forehead. "You're coming home with us after you can get out of here" He said. "But i have an apartment with Jerome" You said and looked confused "He's not the one that caused me to be like this don't blame him. He's really sweet actually" You tried to defend Jerome. Nobody knew about him murdering multiple people right? "We found out what he has done sweetheart, you can 't live with a psychopath" Your dad said. A what!? "No no no he won't hurt me, please let me go home with him again" You begged. "No Y/N we are going to tell the police and they will send him to Arkham" Your mom said worrying. "NO! Don't tell the police please he my only good friend. You can't do this to me, he didn't hurt me and he's not murdering innocent people." You lied about the last part but that didn't matter, you couldn't let Jerome go to Arkham, no way you would let him.

Jerome came back in and your parents stood in front of you. He was whistling his favorite song. You knew all the lyrics to it, but you didn't sing it because your parents were being protective for nothing. It sucked. Jerome looked confused when he walked in. "What's wrong Mrs. Y/L/N and Mr. Y/L/N?" They looked at him. "We know you're a psychopath Jerome, we are going to tell the GCPD what you have done" Your dad said. "What a psychopath?" He chuckled "What are you talking about, what have i done?" Sometimes it was indeed scary how he could change character so quickly. "You've murdered a lot of innocent people" Your mom added. "Murdered? For what purpose?" Jerome said in shock. "Just for fun!" Your dad hissed. Jerome looked at you with fear in his eyes. "I-I don't understand why you are doing this to me, your daughter she knows i haven't done this. Right Y/N?" Why the fuck would he bring you into this. You didn't answer. "Right?" He almost begged. "He's telling the truth" You said and your parents looked at you in unbelieve. "Y/N you just told us what happened" Your mom said disappointed. "Look i just didn't want to make you upset okay? He hasn't done shit. He couldn't hurt a fly. All he does in make waffles for breakfast and makes sure his mom doesn't do stupid shit." Your mom and dad looked at Jerome "This one time Valeska but if we catch you doing anything to anyone or our daughter you're going straight to Arkham, because your mind is twisted!" your dad hissed and both your parents walked out of the room leaving you and Jerome alone.