...

As Jerome had said, Xander called you that night. You picked up.

Yn: "Wtf you calling me for?"

X: "I heard about Jerome and-"

Yn: "Stfu about that you did it, you were the only person who knew"
X: "I had to Y/N he is dangerous"

Yn: "HA Sure like you're not. Being a little fuck boy, huh? How is she btw? The girl you've been fucking?"
X: "Look Y/N I'm sorr-"
Yn: "SHUT UP WITH YOUR 'IM SORRY'" It's like you snapped. You felt this rush through your body.

X: "Calm down Y/N geez!"

Yn: "Where are you now?"

X: "Home, why?"

Yn: "I'll see you in 10, come to the pond close to your house"

You hung up and dressed in some different clothing. Grabbed Jerome's murder knife, you were going to kill Xander and not even care.

You drove to the pond close to Xander's house. The pond you two had a 'Special moment' together. You regretting it so much. You arrived, Xander was sitting on a bench. You walked up to him. "Hi!" You said waving at him. "Y/N" He smiles at you, his smile seemed so ugly now. He tried to hug you. "Ew no" You responded. "Uhm..." He said awkwardly. "Idk where your hands have been, don't touch me" You said and looked at him. "In fact you're never gonna touch anyone again" That when you stabbed him in the stomach, he whines. "Wtf Y/N What has Jerome done to you?" He fell to the ground you taking the knife out of his stomach, blood everywhere. "No what have YOU done to me!" You picked him up and put the knife to his neck. "You're the problem Xander, and now you won't be anymore." He was speechless. "Say it! Tell me to my face you told the cops about Jerome!" You hissed at him. "OKAY OKAY I told the, but i already told you why!" He said and you could hear the fear in his voice. "He wouldn't hurt me, look Xander i never loved you. I loved you because i hid my feeling for Jerome. I didn't realize that since yesterday. You took to person i love away from me" You whispered i his ear and held the knife closer to his neck making a small cut, not enough to die. "What!? You told me you loved me." He said kinda jealous and shocked. "Whoops lie" You shrugged. "Bye bye Xander" You laughed. "No pls Y/N don't d-" To late you slit his throat and dropped him to the floor. Just then you realized what you had done.

"Oh dear"

- Heya this is a little shorter but OMG, Honestly like this is pretty important for the story!!!
And i used an Ed quote-