...

- Oh my lord 601 reads wtf is thing i can't breathe - 

-- One month after your visit to Jerome --

You've moved on, you had to. You couldn't love him, so you didn't. You met the new guy, Alec. He was very sweet and you forgot about Jerome when you were around him. Oswald liked him too. You called him up. "Hey! Y/N" He said. "Alec!" you sigh in relieve. "Hey you wanna do something? Watch something? My house" You said and he agreed. "See you soon" Alec said before hanging up. Another Jerome free mind, you thought. Taking a shower and dressing. Just when you finished doing your hair Alec knocked on your door. You opened.

"Hey!" You said and he walked in. "How about some American Horror Story?" I laughed. "Yessss" Alec laughed. You sat on the couch grabbing snacks. You sighed realizing you and Jerome always did this too. You walked back to the couch sitting down. "Hey something wrong?" Alec asked you. "No i'm fine, it just brings back memories. Good ones" You smile. "Ah okay"Alec put his arm around you. In a friendly way. Jerome used to do that, but it felt better with him. Not weird. You put on the episode you left off by the season Hotel. You watched it and threw popcorn in your mouth. Alec grabbed popcorn and ate it too. You couldn't stop thinking about Jerome, you wanted to cry and crawl up into Jerome chest like you always did. Nothing would ever be the same, Arkham changed him. He will never be the same Jerome ever again.

Once you finished the episode you walked into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror, the bags under your eyes were only getting worse. You started thinking about Jerome and how much you missed him. Tears flowing down your face. Hoping Alec would not walk in right now, but he did. "Oh gosh what happened?" Alec said and hugged you. "I miss him so much" You sobbed hugging back. "Who?" Alec questioned. "Jerome, he'll never be the same but i miss him" You started crying harder. "Oh." Alec didn't know what to do because he just thought Jerome was a complete psycho. You just cried and cried. When you stopped it was pretty awkward. "S-sorry i shouldn't let you deal with me like this" You wiped away the tears. "It's okay i guess" You could see Alec didn't really care. "Maybe it's better if i go through this alone" And by that he left. Out of nowhere, like you were nothing. The only guy that didn't do this to you was Jerome. At Least he didn't mean it. You layed on your bed with a bucket of ice cream. You cried and cried. Oswald wasn't home.

tik

"Hello?" You said jolting up.

tik

You sat up in your bed. "Os?"

tik

That's when your realized it was your window. You slowly walked up to it and what you saw could have made you cry if you weren't already.