Fe(male)

"Taylor, get up, you're late young lady!"

I groan loudly and rub my eyes with the palms of my hands, I stand up and replace my sweatpants with my usual black jeans and then putting on a loose grey hoodie.

I brush my hair quickly, not looking in the mirror out of just pure self hatred.

"I'm coming, mother."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

I quickly walk to my locker, holding my books to my chest. I sigh heavily and enter the combination for my locker to open it.

"Taylor!"

I freeze, slowly look over just to see the dark haired boy.

"Hey Josh."

He smiles and walks over to me, holding his binder with one arm.

"I just figured I want to walk to class with you, how are you doing?"

Well if you really wanna know, Joshua, My anxiety and depression is eating my insides and I wanna die.

I push the thought out of my head and plaster a fake smile on,

"I'm doing fine, thank you for asking. What about you?"

He nods, "Well I guess I'm okay, kinda hungry."
I chuckle softly and nod along with him,
"Same here Josh."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

(Time skip bc I'm a horrible writer)

4:12pm

I walk into the locker room, clutching tightly onto my bag. I wait until the girls walk out to change.

I take off my basketball jersey and shorts and everything else to take a quick shower, closing the curtain and resting my back against the cold wall.

"I know, where you stand,"

"Silent, in the trees."

"And that's, where I am,"

"Silent in the trees."

I softly hum the rest of the song as I step out and dry myself off, slipping on my hoodie and jeans before shoving my vans on.

I walk out of the locker room, bumping into a sweaty football player.

"Shi- sorry." I say as I walk past.

"Wait! Taylor,"

I turn over to the familiar voice and see Josh, still in his uniform.

"Oh, hello Josh."

I wave to him as I slowly walk backwards, still maintaining eye contact.

"Hey, uh, you don't have to but do you wanna maybe, come over to my house? I have this really sick record player and I have Green Day's American Idiot and Insomniac vinyls." He says as he flashes his perfect smile.

I feel myself blushing, looking down at the ground.

"That'd be great, Josh. Thank you."

He nods and grins even wider,
"Okay, give me a couple of minutes for me to shower and get my clothes, then we'll go."

I give a thumbs up and nod, smiling back at him.

"Oh yeah, and Taylor?"

"Hm?"

"Your voice is amazing."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

Haven't updated in forever ha hahHA
Oops
Sorry
Thanks for understanding xx