Daughter

Okay so I added a picture of fetus Tyjo and that's what he looks like in the story okay okay

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

"Taylor Renee Joseph! What the hell have you done to your hair?"

I flinch as I walk in, sighing heavily,
"I-I got a haircut." I say as I quickly walk up the stairs.

"From who?" She yells, I feel her glare daggers into the back of my head.

"None of your business." I spit out, looking back to see her coming up the stairs. She gives me a smack across the face, causing me to stumble backwards.

"You look like a boy." She says.

"That's the point." I say angrily, then another slap across my cheek.

"You are a nasty disgrace to this family. You are a girl. Get yourself together." She says before stomping down the stairs.

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying, but end up failing. I run into my room and close the door before locking it.

I dial the phone number and hold it to my ear,

"Hey, what's up?" I let out a sigh of relief hearing Josh's voice.

"She s-slapped me again."
I say quietly, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Awe, Tyler, baby. I'm so sorry. You don't deserve that at all."

I nod, even though he can't see me,
"J-Josh, you used i-it."

"Used what?"

"Th-The name."

"Well of course, it is your name."

I smile sadly, sniffling.
"I don't d-deserve you."

"You're right, you deserve the whole world. Do you need for me to come over?"

"Y-Yes please."

"I'll see you there in 5 minutes, hang tight."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

"Taylor, your friend is here." I hear my mom yell out. I unlock and open the door, racing down the stairs.

I feel her glare at me again, but I ignore her, smiling once I see the dark haired boy. I lead him up the stairs into my room, closing the door.

I wrap my arms around his neck, starting to cry in his chest. He wraps his arms around me, rubbing my back in a soothing way.
"Hey, hey, it's okay. I've got you." He says as he tilts my head up by my chin, examining my cheek.

"Are you sure she just slapped you? You have a bruise, Ty." He says as caresses my cheek gently.

I nod, "T-Twice." I answer.

"Oh, Ty, I'm so sorry." The pale boy says, kissing my forehead. Josh embraces me more, running his hand up and down my back to calm me down.

He then leads us over to my bed to sit down, bringing me into his lap.
"You are the most beautiful boy I've ever seen, you know that?" Josh asks, smiling down at me.

I blush softly, shakily sighing as rub my puffy eyes. "Th-Thank you." I say, "You look v-very nice too."

He chuckles and runs his hand through my hair, "Thank you."

"Hey Josh?"

"Yeah Tyler?"

"I-I love you."

"I love you too."

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

WOOOO 500+ WORDS YAYYAYAYAYAY
thank you all for the views, votes, and comments! You all inspire me so much. I love you all and I promise to update again soon ♥️
xx Ty