Chapter 1.

Why, why did I have to come here.. why couldn't I just stay in Texas? My mom knows I hate moving.. she knows I hate the feeling of having to walk into a new class room, with new people, and feel the eyes of everyone around me.

     Today is my first day, I've got my schedule.. and I've prolonged this enough, I need to get this over with.

The alarm clock sounds from the table beside my bed, I reach over to hit the snooze button. I don't wanna get up.. I don't wanna go to school.. My dog raised his head from the base of my bed, he makes himself comfortable as I step onto the cold hard wood floor, wrapping myself with the blanket that still covered my shoulders, I walk to my closet to find an outfit that wouldn't make me look like I was trying to hard but that I wasn't a bum ether. Shuffling through outfit after outfit, I give up and sit back on my bed with an aggravated huff. There is no way I'm gonna be able to do this.. I can't.. maybe I can persuade my mom into letting me stay home for one more day.

I tip toe through the hallway, slowly peeking inside my mom's room.. where is she..?

"Jenna, what are you doing?" I jump, knocking my knee into the door frame.

"Mom! What the hell? You can't just do that to people.. god, I think I chopped my knee off.. See! You gotta take me to the doctor! I can't possibly go to school in the condition."

She chuckles lightly, her night shirt matches her pajama pants. Cup of coffee in hand, and curlers in her hair.. and she is laughing at me.

"Nonsense child, you can go to school and you are going to enjoy it. Hey, maybe you can make new friends! This isn't going to be bad sweetie, it's just gonna take some getting used to. Now, go get dressed before you hurt yourself again" she laughs walking into her room, mumbling something incoherent under her breath.

Such a loving mother, so I guess I will have to do this whole school thing.. greattt..

Walking slowly back into my room, I head back to my closet shuffling through once more. I pick out some light washed skinny jeans and a hoodie to pull over my tank top. I head into the bathroom, figured I'd do some eyeliner and mascara. Lacing up my vans and grabbing my back pack slinging it over my shoulder, followed by a few Squirts of perfume. I grab my phone off the charger and sliding it into my back pocket. I'm ready to go. New school hear I come.

I don't even know if I'll keep this published.