Chapter 6

Lukas ^^ also, fair warning that this chapter will contain so sexual content. So, can't say you wasn't aware. Enjoy :*

Deciding that I was going to take a short nap, because I was exhausted. I sit up from where I planted myself on the bed, unlacing my shoes and kicking them to the side. I stand up going to close the curtains of my windows so that the sun couldn't peek through while I was taking a nap. Pulling the curtain to the window on my right wall closed, I moved to the window on the left wall.. but something caught me eye, something? No, someone. Lukas had her curtains drawn back and her blinds strung up near the top of the window. She was slightly moving her hips and nodding her head, to what I assumed was music. That or this girl has some issues.. she grabs the back of her t-shirt, peeling it from her body leaving her in only a sports bra and the sweats she had worn that day. Letting out a small squeak, I quickly pull the curtain closed, I can't help myself to push the curtain aside once more just to see if she maybe, put another shirt on.. yea, sure it's a reasonable reason.

But was I wrong, she hooked her thumbs into the hem of her sweats and in one swift motion the Poole's around her ankles. Left in only her boxers, grey with green writing on the thick black waistband. Oh god, what have I done, I've just seen her naked almost! And what's worse is I could've looked away at any point.

Pulling the curtain closed once more I lay back onto my bed smothering myself in the abundance of teddy bears and blankets. Letting myself drift away into the nap I craved.

***
"Oh Lukas, oh god baby.. don't stop" I moan as she nibbles at the nap of my neck, her hand rubbing my clit through the material of my panties.

"Mmm.. moan my name again baby, I'm gonna make you scream it later." Her soft lips attached to mine, catching ever my shaky breath and moan that leave my lips. Her hands going behind my back to unclasp my bra. A sigh in relief as she pulls the bra away from me. My nipples harden at the sudden cold air, she moans moving her mouth down my chest. Her lips wrap around my nipple, flicking her tongue back and fourth, I arch my back as her other hand moves to caress my other breast.

She released my nipple of her pleasurable teasing, sliding her fingers into the thin material of my panties, slowly pulling them down my legs, kissing every new patch of skin she can find. Finally, tossing my soaked panties into the floor, she trails her hands back up my legs, keeping eye contact the entire time. She comes face to face with me
"You're so beautiful babygirl, and I'm so happy you're all mine." She leans down giving me a gentle kiss as I feel her spread my legs farther apart giving her body room to fit in between them. She slides one finger up my lips, moaning at how wet I was for her. And only her.
She goes back to kissing my neck as she slides one finger inside of me, curving slightly. This is pure ecstasy, she slides in one more do get slowly picking up her bed, with every thrust of her fingers she curves slight to graze my g-spot.

She trails her head down my abdomen, kissing right above my breath and on my right hip bone. She moves her head until she is starring directly at my core, I look down hoping to catch those beautiful hazel eyes again. She doesn't drop eye contact as she slides her tongue across my clit, sucking it into her mouth.

"Oh god, Lukas!.." I'm so close I can feel the warmth in the pit of my stomach, "oh god, baby.. baby.. I-I'm close.  Don't stop"

I can feel her moan vibrate through me sending me over the edge. My hands find her hair tugging as I feel my release take over me, as I relax, my back touches the sheets once more and my breath ragged. She climbs back up to me, giving me a sweet kiss. I can taste myself on her lips, I lace my fingers into the small amount of her on the back of her head deepening the kiss.

"Lay with me?" I ask breathless,

Smiling at me she nods her head, pulls me close to her covering me with the blanket, her arm draped around my waist.

***

I wake up quickly aware of the thin layer of sweat coating my body and the eminence throbbing coming from the wetness between my legs..
Did that just happen?