Chapter 8

She was wearing khaki joggers and a tight fitted black shirt that hugged her torso just right. She looked sexy, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. I tried to keep it to where she didn't notice me hardcore checking her out but I'm pretty sure she caught me a couple of times, and judging by he smirk that would always come across her face as she was driving.. I didn't think that she minded. Cocky little twat

We are in the middle of no where it seems like, the only thing I see are trees. She starts to slow down as we get to a more narrow dirt road, she comes up to this beautiful lake with the sun seting on the horizon the pink ad orange sky reflecting into the clear water of the lake. She cuts the engine, not bothering to remove the keys.

"Lukas.. it's beautiful.." as say I open my door to step outside into the early spring weather, today is a nice day, not to hot and not to cold. She takes my fingers into her palm guiding me further down to sit just before the water starts.

"It is a beautiful, but not as beautiful as you.. I brought you here because I wanted to share this place with you. I come here when I'm upset or I'm mad, sometimes I just come up here to think and lately it seems like I've been coming up here alot just to think about you."

I'm totally speechless.. I wasn't expecting her to say that, I wasn't expecting her to even... Feel this way. We sit in a comfortable silence just watching the sun finish disappearing beyond the lakes end, watching the beautiful colors change and morph the sky into what looked to only be created by artists. I would catch her glancing at me every now and again, she'd smile and turn back towards the view.

Her hand slide over top of mine interlacing our fingers, butterflies fill my stomach and a warm feeling of comfort settles over me. I feel so safe and secure with her, she makes me so happy. Her hands are so soft, and she looks so beautiful the way the dim lights of the diminishing sun would cast upon her face. I just met this girl not even a couple of weeks ago, and I could already feel myself falling for her. I couldn't help but love the way she smiles at me when I did something stupid, or the way she always corrected me. The way her eyes would almost close when she laughed to hard at something that wasn't funny. The way she would use her hands to express how she was feeling whenever she talked, even the way she called you names like dork or brat. I'm falling for her, I only hope she'll be there to catch me when I do fall.

She pulls me closer, turning my head towards her face. We are so close I can feel her breath on my lips, she cups the side of my face slowly pulling my face closer to hers. My eyes fluttered closed. Is this going to happen? Is she going to kiss me for the first time? I've only ever dreamed of this moment.

Her soft lips gently connect with mine, her hand never leaving the side of my face her other hand guides me closer to her body. Her lips, they're so soft, It feels like fireworks are going off inside of my head. Her hand that isn't on my face trails down to my waist, pulling me even closer. She takes both of her hands grabbing me by the back of my thighs, shifting me onto her lap. Her hands now resting near my love handles, while mine wrap around her neck. Our lips never disconnecting. We are chest to chest, heavy breathing and roaming hands, and at that point I knew..

I knew I loved this girl, and I'd wait till the end of time to call her mine.