important

I want whoever reads this. To know that love is a joke. There is no falling in love and being happy. There is no trying to make things work. There is no "I'll always be here" there is no "I love you" or "I'm done with her/him" there is no happily ever after. And reality is a cruel thing depended upon by the people with their heads in the clouds. Love is a four letter work that tears people up and spits on them as if they meant nothing. Love is an oxymoron. It wants you to feel amazing and appreciated, and than it'll take a turn and make you feel like you never should've said one word to that person. Love is a fairy tail meant to help children go to sleep at night. To tell them everything is going to be okay when really everything is never okay. Love doesn't seem to tell you that no matter how hard you try you'll never be as happy as everyone else seems to be. Love pushes you back into the whole you keep trying to crawl your way out of. Love is fake. And it could never be true, if love is supposed to be a great than why do I always end up 20 steps behind where I started in the first place. Fuck you. Fuck this book. Fuck my life. Goodbye.

This book is being unpublished and DELETED on my birthday.