Chapter 12

Dairy entry #2
She's gotten better, she doesn't try to argue as much but she still scares me sometimes.. I feel like she's going to leave me.. that she's going to find someone better , maybe she can find someone better, maybe I'm not the ones for her.

No, I'm going to fight, I'm going to stay strong. She's mine, that's my girl, she has my heart and I have hers. At least, I think I do.

     Lukas knocks on my bedroom door, I looked over to the clock that sits on my nightstand. 6:10 a.m.
She slowly opens my door, poking her head into my room.
"Good morning babygirl, how'd you sleep?" She closes the door behind her as she walks into my room, coming to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Good morning sunshine, I was sleeping great until you so rudely came into my room at six in the morning." I cover my head with my blanket hiding my face from her. I feel the bed adjust as she lays down beside me, moving the blanket to press herself against my back.

"I'm sorry baby, I came over early because I wanted to cuddle, and I plan on doing so for the next thirty minutes and you're going to like it." She wraps her arms around my waist, nuzzling her head into my neck.

"You smell good baby." She slides one of her hands down to my hip, pulling me against hers. I can hear her moan into my neck, she kisses lightly as she messages my hips with her fingers.

"Lukas.. baby, we have to get ready for school." She moves her hand to my inner thigh, rolling me over onto my back. She climbs on top of me, wrapping my legs around her waste as she rubs me through my leggings.

"No baby, you have to get ready for school, I'm already dresses and ready, and we have twenty more minutes to spare." She winks rubbing harder.

"Baby.. don't stop.." she bends down kissing me as she removes my leggings, leaving me in my panties. Those being removed soon after, her fingers trace across my thighs.

"You don't want me to stop..Hm?"
She moves her fingers, rubbing circles around my clit. "Beg for me not to stop baby." She slides one finger inside of me slowly.

   "Baby.. please.. oh god, it feels so good. Go faster.." her fingers picking up the pace a little, only for her to slow back down. She's got me moaning her name, hands fisting the sheets, and seconds from my orgasm...
...When she stops.

I whine as she goes to my closet pulling out a pair of jeans and a shirt she had left here a couple of weeks ago, reaching into my dresser and pulling out a pair of red panties.

"Get dressed baby, you don't have much time." She laughs at the way I'm pouting, laying on my bed looking up at her. I whine as I get up slipping on my underwear and heading to the bathroom to get dressed, she didn't let me come so she doesn't get to watch me change.

"You," I point my finger In her direction, trying to keep a straight face. "Will fix this later." I say as I motion towards the bottom half of my body.

I turn around hearing her mumble a "damn right I will" when I feel her hand smack my butt while I'm walking out of my door.