Chapter 11

I'm so happy when I'm around her, she makes my heart skip when she smiles. I could listen to her talk and laugh for hours. I love it when she acts all child like and does her little stitch voice. When she can't stop laughing over something she had done.

But something's changed, she don't talk to me as much as she used to. Our calls have been getting shorter and shorter. I feel like she's drifting farther and farther away. She gets alot more jealous lately and it seems like I can't hardly talk to anyone without her getting upset or mad at me. God I hate it when she's mad at me, she'll ignore me for a long period of time and I'll feel like I've lost my entire heart. I feel like sometimes she says things and she says she doesn't mean them but I think she really does. It scares me to think about her leaving me but, I'm not as happy as I used to be. It's like we're great in person but than the majority of the time when we aren't face to face it's like World War III  and I don't know how to stop the fights or how to prevent them.

If I lose her, I'll lose my happiness, I'll lose the reason that I wake up. I'll lose everything that means anything to me. I'll lose my heart and the love I thought she had for me.. I don't know what to do

    This chapter was supposed to be like and entry into Jenna's diary. Sorry it's so short.