BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

So, it says in the description that this is loosely inspired by Bohemian Rhapsody. I don't know if it's clear why, so I thought I'd post this chapter explaining it!

I've always been in the belief that in the song Freddie Mercury (or whoever he is portraying. I'm just going to use the word "Freddie" because the "character" in Bohemian Rhapsody is never named) is not admitting to a murder, but rather is trying to take the blame for his mother's actions.

The main reason I think this is because I'm fairly certain that he says "Mama just killed a man" not "Mama, I just killed a man". I've never been able to hear the "I", no matter how hard I listen for it.

So you may go "Okay then, how do you explain his gun and his trigger then?"

Well, it says "put my gun against his head / pulled my trigger now he's dead" but again, it never says that he was the one who did the shooting. So, like Emra's mother in this story, I think that Freddie's mother used his gun to kill someone.

Then when it says "life had just begun", it doesn't specify whose life. It may be assumed that it is referring to the man's life, but considering it is implying that a young life is being thrown away, I think that the life that's being thrown away is the singer's (since he's "just a young boy" compared to the "man").

If you have any questions about my theory, feel free to comment or message me ^.^

I hope you all enjoyed this fanfiction, and I'd encourage you to read my Rue fanfic (if you're a Hunger Games fan).

I thank you all for reading! :D