Cameron and James?

When the scheduled cake testing came, Nadine sat across the chef and had their overrated hand shake. 

'Sorry, am I late? I'm sorry I got stuck in traffic' Nadine apologized 

'No, no. It's okay! You're just 5 minutes late.' She smiled. 'Daniela, by the way' 

'Nadine' she smiled. 'Sooo, let's get starte-'

'Hi, I'm sorry I'm la- Nadine?' James exchanged a confusing look to the chef and Nadine. 'Am I missing out something?' He asked. 

'No, sir. We're just getting started.' Daniela said 'Have a seat' 

'James, bakit ka nandito?' Nadine asked. 

'Eh ikaw? Why are you here?' James answered her question with another question. 

'Yassi asked me to' Nadine rolled her eyes. 

'Well, I guess we're here for the same reason' James smirked. 'Let's start?' he smiled at Daniel 

There are 10 slices of cakes presented to us, and everything looks delicious for Nadine's eyes, but nothing beats how delicious the person beside her was; James. 

'So these are the flavors, Red velvet, Chocolate, White chocolate with Raspberry, Lemon, Vanilla, Coconut and Lime, Pink Champagne, Carrot, Chocolate Mousse and Passion Fruit.' Daniel smiled. 'So, feel free.' She handed James and Nadine forks

It was very silent, awkward silent. They have never thought in their entire life that they will be doing this together, but unfortunately not for their wedding. 

'Cupcakes will also be served after choosing the wedding cake's flavor.' Daniel smiled. 'If you don't mind me asking, are you two married?' 

Nadine choked at her question and made James stop chewing the cake inside his mouth. 

'Oh, is there any problem?' Daniela handed Nadine a glass of water. 'Does it taste bad?'

Nadine drank til the glass' empty and shook her head. 'No, no. Everything taste's good!' she faked a smile. 

'To answer you question Daniela, No. Not anymore' James smiled. 'Let's continue?' 

This made Nadine very uncomfortable especially the way James' answered the question. He could've just let it go and keep the personal things to them, Nadine thought. 

~

After finalizing and deciding the final flavours. Nadine and James headed to the parking area, Nadine headed to her car. while James followed Nadine, since wala naman siyang sasakyan dito. 

'Nadine' James called her attention. 

'What?' she raised one eyebrow obviously still pissed at him. 

James smirked. 'Why are you so mad about earlier?' 

'Robert James Reid, hindi mo ba alam ang kasabihang, You should keep things professional?' She rolled her eyes. 'What you did was nonsense and immature.' 

'Wow.' James shook his head. 'Nadine Alexis Paguia Lustre, the professional.' He mocked. 'I'm sorry about that.' 

'You know what? Whatever. You're wasting my time' She walked to her car and grabbed her keys. 

'Well you wasted my time.' James said making Nadine stop to her tracks 'No erase that, You wasted 2 years of my life. Waiting for someone, I know exactly na hindi naman babalik.' His voice broke. 'But still I waited.'

Nadine stopped her self from saying anything that would break her, that would break everything that she had built for herself. 

Nadine turned around and faced James. 'Say what you want to say, James.' She opened her car and left him alone. 

~

'Bro, Why!?' Bret said on his iphone screen. 'Why did you say that!?'

James took another sip of his 5th bottle of beer. 'Because she was acting up!' 

'Why are you still so affected bro? It seems like your telling her na may nararamdaman ka pa sa kanya.' Bret said. 

'Nope. I'm just telling her how badly she destroyed my life back then.' James explained. 'And for the record, I don't feel anything for her, even the slightest. Siguro, galit. But not what you're thinking, Bret' James rolled his eyes. 

'Now tell me, what exactly was she doing that made you so pissed?' Bret asked again. 

It made James paused, wala namang ginawa si Nadine kanina right? His conscience said. 'Her presence bro, even her presence pissed me off!' 

'What!? Last few days we've talked about how beautiful Nadine became and all, now this!?' Bret said confusingly and looked at how James was so red on his cellphone screen. 

But in the back of his mind he knew why James was acting this way.

Early this week, Cameron and Nadine was one of Hollywood's  hot issue. They were caught on a date, and Bret's sure of one thing; James saw it. 

'Bro, alam ko na.' He laughed. 

'What?' James was pissed looking at his friend laughing. 

'I know why you're so mad.' Bret couldn't stop laughing. 'It's Cameron, right?'

James threw him a death glare. 'Fuck you bro!' he ended the call and threw his phone on the other side of his hotel room. 

~

Nadine on the other hand was sobbing and drinking her 15th Tequila shot. 

'Nadine, can you please stop?' Cameron grabbed her. 

'Ugh, no. Please, another one.' She asked the bartender. 

'Nadine, let's leave this place. You know how hot the issue is between us right now. If you don't want the stupid paparazi's to catch us again.' Cam begged. 

'Leave me alone, I ca-can handle myselfffff' Nadine said laughing at the same time crying. Unbelievable. 

"We're leaving whether you want it or not.' Cam grabbed her, but gently still being the gentleman he is with Nadine. He just wanted her safe, specially because she was drunk, and again broked. 

Unexpectedly, on their way to the exit, they bumped into a guy.

'Ano ba yan! Bakit ba ang init dito!?' Nadine complained in Filipino.

'Nadine?' The guy said. 

'James?' Cameron said. 'You're James Reid right?' 

Nandilim ang paningin ni James when he finally realized who he bumped into. 'So, Cameron. We finally meet.' James clenched his teeth as his jaw firmed.

'Well nice to meet you James, but Nadine's too drunk. So we gotta go.' Cameron grabbed Nadine arm and left James. 

~

Hi guys! It's good to be back! Thank you for the comments and messages! I forgot my password kaya I wasn't able to update, but hey. I got it back and I updated! :) 

-E