Under the Stars-Returning to Gravity Falls(Part 1)

I do not own the video. Guys is my first Dipcifica story. I love the ship name "Dipcifica". I do not know why but I just like it. To the story.

Unknown POV

     A Camaro just stop at the front of the Mystery Shack. Who could it be. Of course you know it. Its M & M. M1 stands for Mason or we call him Dipper and M2 stands for Mabel. They walk to the Mystery Shack and knok 3 times. Someone opened the door and it is a boy. Wears a Tuxido, eye patch, and a fez. Who is that guy? Is it Stan or Soos. Well it is Soos and opened it with a shocked expression and say.

"Guys! Your back." Soos said.

"Of course we do. What do you think that we will never see again?" Mabel said.

"Yeah. It is like forever in waiting you guys." Soos said.

"Soos. Do you know where is Grunkle Stan and Ford?" Dipper said.

"Just come inside and you will see."

     They went inside but there is no one in the living room so they go upstairs to their room and suddenly something. They opened the door and a scare just happened.

"Boo!" Stan and Ford surprise them.

"Aaaaahhh!" Dipper and Mabel said in a shouting voice.

"Oh no! Bill possessed them!" Dipper said.

"Quick! Tie them!" Mabel said

    They tie Stan and Ford but instead of anger, they just laugh.

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Stan & Ford laugh.

"You thought that we were possessed!" Stan said with a little laugh.

"This are just eye lenses that look like Bill's eye." Ford said.

"So you two are not possessed? Mabel untie them up." Dipper said.

    Mabel unties the rope.

"Phew! I thought that we will have some trouble. Grunkle Stan and Grunkle Ford let's talk down stairs about the adventure." Mabel  said

"Ok." Stan and Ford said.

    While they are talking, Dipper heads to the kitchen and founds Wendy eating noodles.

"Hey Dipper." Wendy said.

"Hey Wendy." Dipper said.

"Uh, Dipper. Do you have still a crush on me?"Wendy said.

"No know Wendy because I have a crush on someone now" Dipper said.

"Nice Dipper. Who is it?" Wendy said.

"You have to find out. Can I have my hat?" Dipper said.

"Of course." Wendy said.

    They exchange hats and Dipper gets his phone and headphones and went outside.

Hello bros. I am sorry for not updating other stories because PSAP just happened but it is done now so I have a new story. Sorry for the Wendip and Candip fans because I just like them two. So just chill and I will update others. See you again guys.

#ReturningToGravityFalls

                                                                               Feb. 11, 2017