Travelling - TRAVEL TIME!!(Part 3)

"Did you missed me? Admit it you missed me?" L_05
"Hardly! Where were you? Why you didn't update?" Dip
"Highschool is hard you know. I have to maintain my grades." L_05
"You're right. Just read the story." Dip.

To story

Dipper's POV

The airplane is now landing. We wait to land. When the plane land, we went outside the plane and went inside the airport. We walked to the taxi booth and held a taxi. Since we are ten, we decided to pick a Uber Taxi but since Uber is not familiar here, we chose Grab.

A/N: Uber in Philippines is not prone instead, we have Grab which kinda like Uber.

Once we ride, we went to a Five star hotel named, Resort World Manila. We checked in, get the coolest room, and fall asleep. And know again, I am sleeping with Pacifica. I lay on the bed setting the time GT which is July 7, 2014, 7:37pm and change to July 8, 2014, 7:37am then Pacifica lay down. We sleep in different directions. She look left while I look right. We sleep till it is 9 am (Time GT Manila) I feel someone hugs me and cuddles but I was to lazy to check so I just sleep. When I wake up, I looked around to the beds and see nothing. I was wondering where did they go when I remember Pacifica. I look and see her cuddling me and of course, I blush and when I say blush, I mean BLUSHING VERY HARD LIKE A TOMATO AND CHERRY HAD BABIES!!!
I tried to move a little then she wake up. "Good morning Dipper!" She said smiling and when she saw my red face, she gave me a confused look. "Why are you red as tomato like blushing? Did I did something?" She asked. I just nod. "Then what?" She said in a worried tone. "You cu-cu-cuddled me." I said then I blush very very hard. She blush to but not hard. "Aaam.....I'll just go to the bathroom." She said and walked away.

Pacifica's POV

I was in the bathroom and remembered what he said. I couldn't believe that I cuddled him! "At least he didn't know my secret." I said whispering. I was out the bathroom and saw Dipper holding the note. "Hey, so your done." He said. "What is that note?" I asked. He just shrugged. We sat down in the bed and opened the letter.

Dear Dipper, and Pacifica.
Goodluck cuddling lovers!
                             -Mabel

"Aw! Come on!" He said and throw it at his back flying then I saw two papers. "Wait Dipper, there's two papers." I said. "Huh?" He said. We read the second paper.

If you need us, we are downstairs at the restaurant. We'll just wait for you two.
                                                     -Stan
We look each other and nod both then we raced to the two bathrooms. I used the bathroom in the Kitchen while Dipper used the bathroom in the bedroom. We finished taking a bath and we change clothes. We finished changing clothes. I wore a Pink V-neck polo t-shirt with white skirt and black shorts and my sneakers while Dipper wore his white hooded t-shirt with a pine tree sign on it with a black jeans and his sneakers to then we walked out, locked the door, and go to the elevator. When we were inside the elevator, we were quite. Only the music can be heard. The elevator stop and walked to the restaurant. We just look around till we saw 4 scrolling there phones and 4 adults talking. They were the gang. We walked to the gang till Dipper speak. "We need a gang name." He said. "Yeah, that's what I said to Grunkle Ford." Mabel said. "Ok. Ummm. How about run gang." Dipper said. "No. To boring." Mabel said. "How about Travel Slacker." I said. "That's good. It can do." Dipper said. "Then Travel Slacker it is." Mabel said and everyone nod. "How about we eat some breakfast." Stan said while looking at the menu. There's a lot of food that they don't know like Adobo, Sinigang, Menudo, and more. Lucky for us, we found food that is known in America. We ordered, wait and eat. We all eat the food. Ford ordered Adobo to know the taste which is delicious. We finished our food. It's taste normal food. Ford was stuffed with the food.

A/N : Adobo is a Filipino food. Puto to.

 Puto to

Then, after we finished our food, we ate desert which is Puto

Then, after we finished our food, we ate desert which is Puto. It was sweet and delicious tho. We  finished our dessert then we go to our room. Ford set the RV, we prepared our stuff and then checked out.

To Be Continued.....

Philippines is my country so that is why I'm putting it in here. So yeah CYA in the next chapter. Goodbye and Peash!