Mystery Adventure (Part 1)

Dipper's POV

I wake up in my bed looking at the ceiling. I yawned and jump out the bed. I look at the mirror looking at my self in messy form. I took the towel, take a shower and change clothes. Today, I'm wearing a dark blue jeans, yellow shirt with a pine tree sign, a black jacket, my pine tree hat, red sneakers, my phone and my headphones. I took the cart keys and start it. The FR-9 Engine sound pleasant to my ears. My stomach groals. "Maybe I'll go to the dinner." I said. And that, I woof away.

Pacifica's POV

I wake up in my bed looking at the ceiling. I yawned and jump out the bed. I look at the mirror looking at my self in messy form. I took the towel, take a shower and change clothes. Today, I'm wearing a hot pink dress, white socks, my boots, my purse, my phone and my earphones. I took the e-bike keys and start it. My stomach groals. "Maybe I'll go to the dinner." I said. And that, I woof away.

Dipper's POV

I'm now in the front of the dinner turning off the engine. I went in taking a seat."Hey, isn't the hero. What's your order son." Lazy Susan said. "Oh, I'll just have.....Fried Chicken with Fried Rice and Sunny-side Up Egg." I said.
(A/N: Chixilog is the name if you know.)
"Ok. Your order will be here any minute." Lazy Susan said. She left and I took out my Journal 4 searching for a mystery. I read, "The mysterious septic eye. The mysterious septic eye is an eye wich can only be found in Gravity Falls. This eye was owned by Jacksepticeye. A famous youtuber. Hmmmm, I know him. That guy who play Bendy and the Ink Machine." I said. "Yeah" Someone said it. "Aah! Pacifica! How long have you been listening?" I said. "Oh sorry. It is like 5 minutes."
She said. "Ooookkk.." I said in mysterious language. Lasy Susan set the food down. "Here you go sweeties, enjoy." She said. "You ordered to?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm hungry to." She said. We eat our meal. Few minutes later, we finished our meal. I was thinking that we go an adventure like the old times. "Hey Pacifica, do you wanna go for a adventure?" I asked. "Yeah. Sure. Sounds fun!" She said. "Ok, I'll meet you at 4. I'll bring Mabel and Soos." I said. "Ok.Bye." She said. "Bye." And that, we parted away

Sorry guys for not updating. I update once or twice in a week. Bye guys