Travelling - TRAVEL TIME!! (P2)

Last time in She Looks So Perfect-Gravity Falls Dipcifica Fanfiction (Eminem's Voice)

"Hey Dipper, you know Twenty One Pilots?"

To the Story

Dipper's POV

She asking that I know Twenty One Pilots. "Well, yeah! It is one of my favorite musicians in my music mind." I said. I looked at her eyes. They were so sparkly and beautif...NO! NO! NO NO NO NO! DON'T THINK LIKE THAT DIPPER! SHE'S A NORTHWEST! SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN ME! THAN ME WHO IS WEAK AND NERDY! Calm down Dipper, she is just asking. "Well, I like Twenty One Pilots to. The songs they create are nice like Stressed Out and Ride!" Pacifica said. "Oh you mean - When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out. " I said. "Yeah! And -Oh, oh, I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride!" Pacifica said."Yeah. 14 hours of travel huh?" I said. "That's long. What are we going to do in 14 hours of our life?" Pacifica said. "I don't know. Drawing maybe? I brought some papers and pencils." I said. "Wow! You're seriously packed up! That's nice." Pacifica said. "Yeah! Come on! Let's draw." I said and we draw. It took 20 minutes to draw to make it perfect. I drew a Nissan GTR Godzilla modified. "Now let's exchange papers and rate it." Pacifica said. "From 0 to 5." I said. She nod. We exchanged papers and rate. As I receive Pacifica's drawing, I was astonished to her drawing. It was like real with the effects and more. I rate it 5 stars because It was AMAZING!

Pacifica's POV (Short only)

I received Dipper's work. My jaw dropped as I saw the drawing. It was so realistic like a real GTR. He really likes cars and mysteries like what Mabel said. I rate 5 stars because it looks realistic car that runs and write 'Nissan GTR Godzilla'.

Back to Dipper's POV

"Are you done rating?" I asked. She nodded. We exchange papers and check the ratings. We both shock at the rating when we saw it. "Now, what are we gonna do in our day?" She asked. I look around which everyone was sleeping. "How about we sleep." I said. She nod and we fall sleep.

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Sleep

Otaku

Weaboo

REMEMBER

REALITY

IS

AN

ILLUSION

AND

THE

UNIVERSE

IS

A

HOLOGRAM

BUY

GOLD

BYE

9

+

10

=

21

Pacipper

ExPlOdInG TnT

ovlgjwbid qiq bp k hjspo kiw rkbgejkq bp k rkbgsnoejkq kiw lbif paool bp uobnw rknq rknq rknq rknq yki ovakspq b akqo ebggwbl kiw lbioyopq wblybrbyk bp hx pabl ubz fakgbrkp enjqaon bi esnc fakgbrk nbyonp kno qao ujnpq br xjs qnkipgkqo qabp yjidnkqp enj hoa

Sleep

Sleep

lkybrbyk bp pgoolbid bi wbllon'p pajsgwon

Sleep

Sleep

I heard the speaker squeak. I opened my eyes. I tried to move but I can't. I opened my eyes widely and saw Pacifica leaning on my shoulder. I blush a little. I tried to move a little bit. When I moved, she move his head waking up. She look at me weirdly making her one eyebrow up then she turn around and look at the speaker. "Our arrival will be in 10 minutes, please fasten your seat belts." The Pilot said. We fasten our seat belts and I scroll the fandom world in my phone while Pacifica scroll her Facebook account.

To Be Continued

Hey Guys, LIGHTIFIC_05 here and it is my birthday, so I give you the update but not finished. I can't update often because I have no free time. I have but a little. I'll try updating each week. Also, I like putting Cipher Codes in my stories. Thank you and Peeaaashhh!!! And H-Bday to me *Dabbing* Ye bruhs!