Mystery Adventure (Part 2)

Dipper's POV

As I parked the cart, I walked in and see Melody. I was wondering what time the shack close. "Hey Melody, what time does the shack close?" I asked. "Hmmm. What day is today? June 21, 2014. We close at 3:30 pm. " Melody said. "Great! Thanks Melody." I said. "Ok!" She said. I run to the living room and see Ducktective reruns.

Mabel's POV

I was watching Ducktective reruns because it's mysteries, cryptograms, Cipher codes, and coolness of the show then Dipper went in the living room. "Hey Mabel, do you want to go for an adventure like the old times?" Dipper said. "What is the mystery?" I asked. "Oh. it is the missing  Septic eye or Septic Sam." He said letting me see the picture. "Septic Sam? Is that the eye of Jacksepticeye and it is TRUE?" I shouted. "Yeah and Jack is finding it for 3 years so do you wanna..." Before he finish his  sentence, I answered fast. "YES!" I said. "Great! Let's start at 4. I ask Soos." He said. "Ok!" I said.

Soos' POV

I was just dressing up to my normal clothes or the Question Mark Shirt because it fits me then someone knok. I opened the door and saw Dipper. "Hey Soos, do you wanna go for an adventure like the old times?" Dipper asked. "Yeah dude. It's Saturday and were closing at 3:30. I ask Melody if she want." I said. "Ok." He said. I walked in the counter and saw Melody. "Hey Melody, do you want to go for an adventure with the kids?"I asked. "I'll just be here and hang out with Wendy. I'm not used to the paranormal stuff." Melody said."Ok. Have fun and I love you." I said. "I love you to." Melody said. I walked in the twins room and saw Dipper reading his Journal 4. "Hey dude, Melody is not coming because she is not used to paranormal stuff but I'll come dude." I said. "Great. We'll start at 4." Dipper said. "Ok. Who will come dude?" I asked. "Oh. Me, Mabel, You, and Pacifica. And we will use the cart." Dipper said. "Ok." I said.

Dipper's POV

It was 3:50 when I call the gang. "Soos! Mabel!" I shouted as they walked to the gift shop. "Sup dude." Soos said. "Hey Bro-Bro." Mabel said. "Are you ready?" I asked "Yes." They said. "Ok. just wait here guys." I said and walked out. i called Pacifica. 

D: Hey Pacifica. Are you ready?

P: Yes.

D: Ok. I'm coming with the golf cart, ok?

P: Ok.

And that, I whooshed away.

Pacifica's POV

I was getting ready and the time is 3:59. When the clock hit 4, I heard a loud music and a FR-9 engine and the butler went inside my room. "Ms. Northwest, Mr. Pines is here." The butler said. "Ok." I said. I picked my bag that is full of chips, water, flashlight, first-aid kit, and etc. As I picked my bag, I went downstairs and went to the door and open. I saw the cart with a loud music named Juju on That Beat Muffin Remix. "Hey Pacifica. Are you ready?"Dipper asked. "Yeah and nice song." I said, he thank me. We roll to the shack. When we get there, Dipper horn and saw Mabe and Soos. "Hey guys." Dipper and I said. "Hey Pacifica and Dipper." Soos and Mabel said. They ride the cart and Soos asked. "So where are we heading dude?" Soos said. "To the forest off roading." He said. "Wait, how about the suspension and the shocks?" I asked. "Oh that, I installd the air suspension and change the wheels." He said and he pressed the button that change the wheels big and suspension up. "Wow!" Me, Mabel, and Soos said. As Dipper accelerate, Mabel break the silence. "So Pacifica, how was life?" Mabel asked. "Oh, life is great. My parents are good to me and life is simple." I said.

Dipper's POV

As I drive, Mabel and Pacifica talked. "Everybody, put on your seatbelts. This is going to be intense." I said because the rocks are getting bigger and steeper. As the cart roared, we past the big rocks sliding us down. We are now in the abandoned rails which is connected to the bridge of the two plateaus or the Valley of Gravity Falls. We saw an abandoned old train that is covered with weeds and moss. "Look guys!" I said as I stopped. "Wow!" They said. "So, can we continue?" I asked. "Yes." They said. Now I continue. After 15 minutes of driving, we saw a caved and stopped. "So are we here now?" They asked. "Yes." I said. We entered the cave see nothing. "There nothing here dude." Soos said. I look around and saw a button in the end of the cave and the cave crumbles and makes a stairway down. "Wow!" I said. "Just like in the bunker ." Mabel said. "I'm scared." Pacifica said. "Dude, how did you know that?" Soos asked. "I created the Journal so I know it but not all." I said. We went down the stairs and we saw a stack of Fidget Spinners. "Fidget Spinners?" I said. I looked around and saw nothing but a book shelf. "Dude, maybe there is a secret passage." Soos said. "You're right! Maybe it is in the book shelf." I said as I point. Everybody followed me in the book shelf. i examine the books. Most books has real pages and names but one hasn't. "That's odd." I said as I pull the book. Suddenly, the books shelf turn around and slide down. As we landed, we landed in a soft foam and we saw a green light. Then I look and saw the eye. Everyone followed me. "Come here, were not gonna hurt you." I said as I walked closer but the eye is to afraid . We chased the eye around until it zap a portal and followed it.

3rd POV

As Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica, and Soos chased the eye, the eye created a portal to another dimension. They chased it and landed in Echo Creek Academy. "Wow! Marco look!" Star said as he points to the gang chasing an eye. "Whaaaa?" Marco said. After that, the eye zap another portal. They landed at the front of the abandoned cinema. "Penn! Look!" Sashi said. "What the?" Penn said. "I like the fat guy." Boone said. "According to my glasses, they're names are Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica, and Soos. and they are following that septic eye." Sam or the septic eye zap another portal. They landed in Danville in the front of Phineas and Ferb's house. "Ferb! Look!" Phineas said. "Sometimes, the world is weird." Ferb said. Sam zap another portal. They landed in Norrisville. "Hey dude, look!" Howard said. "What the juice?" Randy said. Sam zap another portal. They landed in The Land of Ooo. "Jake, look!" Finn said. "What the?" Jake said. Sam zap another portal. They landed in Beach City. "Guys, look!" Steven said. "Who are they?" Pearl said. "They are innocent." Garnet said. "Cool!" Amethyst said. Sam zap another portal. They landed at the Park. "Dude, look." Rigby said. "Wow, that's weird!" Mordecai said. Sam zap another portal.  They landed in Elmore. "Uh dude. It's boring out here." Gumball said. "Gumball, look!" Darwin said. "What the? Well at least there is something new." Gumball said. Sam zap another portal. They landed in San Francisco Bay Area. "Griz, look!" Panda said. "Huh?" Grizzly said and look. "Ice Bear needs the doctor." Ice Bear said. Sam zap another portal. They landed outside the cave.

Dipper's POV

As we saw the cave, we catch the eye. I grab the eye and cover it in a box. "Don't worry, were going to bring you back to Jack. Ok?" I said. The eye stopped moving. We all sigh. and ride the cart. As we go home, we wrote the address, name and to the box. After 15 minutes. As we got out the forest, we drive to the mail and mail the box. After mailing, we went home and start resting. We sigh. "That was tiring.' Pacifica said. "Yeah and we have to catch the eye." Mabel said. "Yeah dudes. At least it's done." Soos said. "Let's just rest for now." I said.

Meanwhile

2 Days Later

Jacksepticeye's POV

I just got out from my office after editing my video when someone ring the doorbell. Maybe it's my girlfriend. I opened the door and saw the mailman. "Mail for Seán William McLoughlin from Mason "Dipper" Pines." The mailman said. I picked the box and signed the papers and I opened it. As I opened, Sam fly out of it. "Sam! Oh I missed you old pal." I said as I hug Sam.

So guys, update is up and my second achievement was fulfil. 150 views is wow! Next chapter will be fun.

Spoilers..If you don't want, well ok.

They will go some where.

Thats all.

See you guys in the next chapter and as always, Vote, Like, Comment and follow for more so good bye and peashhh!!!
^
(Peace in cool way)