1 Wake up

(A/N "This" = normal talking
THIS = yelling
'This' = thoughts

Thanks CoppeliaRose for helping me editing them on mistakes. Check her out please. She has ouat fanfics.)

*Yuuri pov*

Darkness... Only darkness. What's happening to me? Where am I? Why can't I see anything? Where is Victor?

"Yuuri... Yuuri w...wake-up pl... please Yuuri."

That is Victor. I can hear him! He is crying... Why? What can I do to let him know that I'm ok? VICTOR...! VICTOR! Can you hear me? Please let him hear me...

Is it me or is it getting lighter? That light is getting way too bright. Oh my god. What's happening?

I tried using my hands to cover my eyes. To my amazement it worked.

"YUURI!" The scream came from right next to me. That voice. It's Victor's. I remove my hands from my eyes to see my best friend.
"VICTOR!" I yell back.
"OMG Yuuri I thought I lost you forever." I saw his red puffy eyes that he probably got from crying.
"Where am I?" I asked.
"In the hospital" He answered.
"W...why? What happened?" I asked shocked. "Can you please tell me?"
"Well... You went missing 2 weeks ago and... I found you on my doorstep 2 days ago and brought you to the hospital. The doctors said that they couldn't find anything wrong with you and they didn't know why you were in a coma."

"Wait... wait... I... remember something. There are 3 people in scientist clothing... They were doing things to me; I just don't know what. They also said something about powers. Do you know what that means?"
"I have no clue. Ohhh I'm so stupid. I forgot to tell the guys that I found you. Must have been the stress. I should probably call them." He said.
"Great idea" I replied.

While he was on the phone, I was getting thirsty. I raised my hand up to grab the glass of water. But as I wanna grab the glass, the water started floating and following my hands movement. My hands were glowing yellow. I almost let out a scream, but I managed to keep quiet.

What the hell did those scientists do to me?! Can I do more than... water things? Oh my god... I totally feel like I'm the avatar right now. I'll try if I can do more when we're at home. What do I tell Victor? Do I even tell Victor? But what about Phichit, Seung-gil, Otabek and Yuri. Maybe I can speak to Phichit about it? He is a sorcerer...

"Yuuri, the doctors said you can leave and the guys are really happy that you are OK." Victor said coming back into the room. I'm so excited to go back home. I feel like I haven't been home in ages.

"Can we get some food on the way back I'm really hungry."

"Sure thing" He replied. "Wanna invite our friends?"
"Yes. I feel like I missed them."
"Sooooo, Yuuri, what do you wanna eat? Oh wait I know!" He answered his own question. "Victor please tell me... Please, you know I don't like surprises."