7 Still alive?

*Victor pov*

We were almost back when I hear Phichit screaming. At first I didn't know why he was yelling, but then I realized, he screamed Yuuri's name. I broke out in a sprint towards the house, leaving a confused Otabek and Yurio behind. When I arrived at the house I remembered they were in the backyard. I saw Yuuri on the side of the pool, not moving. I ran up to him, saw that he was not breathing.

Phichit came back to reality and helped me with Yuuri. I gave him mouth on mouth while he puts pressure on Yuuri's chest. After a few times Yuuri started coughing up water.

"OH MY GOD, YUURI I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!" I yelled at him.

"Vic...*cough*...*cough* tor." He said. Tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Yes Yuuri, don't worry. I'm here. I thought I lost you for a second. I was so scared you would fall into a coma again." I held him close to me as he looked up at me and wiped my tears away.

"I'm okay Victor. I never want to see you cry again. I never want to leave you and I never want you to leave me. You need to promise me that you would never leave me Victor, never. I love you way too much and I would die without you." I started crying again, but this time Yuuri had tears streaming down his face as well. I gently wiped his tears away.

"I never want you to leave either. Last time I lost you for two whole weeks. You can ask the others how broken I was... I didn't eat nor sleep and was searching for you non-stop. When I finally found you, I brought you to the hospital and stayed in your room. No one could get me out of the room, not even the security. I love you so, so much, I never want to lose you again. I love you too much for that. I've known that for a very long time now and I wanna be yours for the rest of my life so please be my boyfriend?"

"I thought I already was your boyfriend, Victor. But yes, I would love to." He replied.

"You two are so cute, I think I have to barf." Yurio said while hugging Otabek.

"Guys, since Yuuri is okay and we were trying out new things, let's go on a triple date. We can go ice skating, I wanna know if Yuuri and I can still do that in our new forms." Phichit suggested.

"Yes that sounds like a good idea, I wanna know too." Yuuri said.

"Maybe you can do it even better in your new form." Otabek said.

"We won't know unless we try." Yuuri said cheerfully. I hugged Yuuri and whispered;

"I love you. No matter what." In his cute cat ear. He instantly became really red and hid his head in my chest.

"YOU WANTED THE TRIPLE DATE SO LET'S GO, YOU IDIOTS!!" Yurio yelled at us.