17 Interesting breakfast

*Victor pov*

~time skip to the next morning~

I woke up to the smell of something delicious. I couldn't point out what it was so I decided to go and see. As I'm walking down the stairs I hear noises coming from the kitchen. I silently walk towards the kitchen and I'm shocked by what I see. In the kitchen Yurio and Otabek are making everyone breakfast, or at least were trying to. Right now Yurio is sitting on top of Otabek who is on a chair, they're making out and I see Yurio moving his hips.
"Hey, you two. No sex in the kitchen please." I say to them as I walk in. They stop and look at me shocked. Yurio get really flustered and Otabek has a light blush. I chuckle and walk to the fridge to get some juice.

"Morning." Yuuri says walking into the kitchen.
"Morning beautiful." I walk over to him and give him a kiss. He kisses back and it gets a little heated.
"What did you say about not having sex in the kitchen old man." Yurio says while Otabek laughs. I break the kiss and look at Yurio who is finishing making breakfast.
"Well I wasn't grinding on him like you did." I say a little annoyed. Yuuri looks at Yurio in shock.
"You were doing what? You're sixteen Yurio." Yuuri says with disbelief in his voice.
"Yes, and if I didn't walk in they would of had sex here where we eat." I say.

"Who would of had sex here?" I hear Chris say as he walks into the kitchen.
"Yurio and Otabek." I reply while grabbing a plate of food and sitting down at the table. Chris walks over to where Yurio and Yuuri are standing. He gives them both a box of condoms from who knows where.
"If you're gonna do it, do it at least save." He says grabbing a plate of breakfast and sits down at the table. Yurio and Yuuri are both shocked and just stand there with there mouths open.
"Thanks Chris that will come in handy." I say with a wink towards Yuuri. I see Yuuri getting all red and quickly magics the box away.

"Uhmm.... Yurio why do you have a box of condoms." Phichit asks as he walks into the kitchen. Everyone laughs and Yurio looks really mad. Yurio throws the box at Chris and runs out of the room. Otabek catches it before it could hit Chris and puts the box in his pocket. He thanked Chris and walks out after his embarrassed boyfriend. As everyone is walking into the kitchen and grabbing food, I was going over some plans for today with Chris.

*Phichit pov*

I'm really confused about the whole condom thing but grab a plate and start eating. I make some small talk with Yuuri and what he wants to do today. Suddenly with my better hearing I hear Victor saying he wants to do something with Yuuri. This peaks my interest and I decided to read some of his thoughts. What I saw both shocked me and made me really happy for the both of them. I decided to help them a little.
"Guys you all have training today and after that call me so we can go out for food." I say still planning something's out in my mind.

After breakfast they all went to the rink to do some training while I carry out my plan.