2 Something more?

*Victor pov*

I'm so happy he's back! My world collapsed when he was gone. It broke me. I knew that I liked him more than 'just' best friends. But that doesn't matter. He's as straight as a pencil. Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend? How am I gonna tell him? How will my friends react? How are my parents gonna react when I tell them that I'm bi and fell in love with my best friend...? I've dated girls before, but I really like... correction, love him. Now for the hard part... How do I tell him? Maybe I'll...

"Victor... Victor...! The guys will be here any minute now." Yuuri said. I noticed that he had already changed into his own clothes. "Can you please tell me where we're going?" He asked. "No Yuuri I can't." I replied before getting back to my thoughts.

Maybe I can talk with one of our friends about it, but, which of our friends should I talk to? Otabek? No, we don't see each other enough for that. Yurio? No, he just turned 16. I think he's still too immature. Seung-gil? Neh. I think I'll talk to Phichit. He looks like just the right person for this. But first I'll do something sweet for Yuuri. We'll go to his favorite restaurant for katsudon and later we get some ice cream at his favorite place...

I snap back into reality by our friends screaming; "YUURI YOU'RE BACK!!" and "YUURI ARE YOU OK!!" They all started to fire questions at him except Phichit.
"Victor can I talk to you for a minute?" Phichit asked.
"Yeah sure." I replied while walking out the room.

"Victor do you like Yuuri, as in, more than a friend way?" Phichit asks, catching me off guard and leaving me shocked.
"M...me l...liking Yuuri more than a friend? Pfffttt, n...no." I replied maybe a little too quickly and with a stutter.
"Victor, I'm a sorcerer. I can tell you're lying. I saw you staring at Yuuri with the face that Yurio makes when he's staring at Otabek. It surprises me that they're not a thing yet. I mean it's obvious that they like each other. But beside that, you and Yuuri are perfect for each other.
"I ship it!" Phichit blurts out.
"What is ship it?" I ask him.
"Yes... Yes, shipping is you liking the idea of two people being in a relationship. Ship comes from the word relationship." He replied like a crazy fangirl.
"Ok, but how am I gonna tell Yuuri that I like him? I still think he's straight."
"Leave that to me! I'll find out if he's gay, straight or bi. I'll promise you that." And with that he ran back inside.

*Yuuri pov*

While Victor was talking with Phichit, the other guys kept asking questions. I told them everything that I could remember.
"Yuuri, I think Victor might like you more than a friend. He was broken without you here the past two weeks." Seung-gil said.

He likes me more than just a friend? Oh my god. I like him too. But what about my new powers? He'll hate me and think I'm a freak. I'll have to keep it a secret. I'm not even gonna tell the guys that I have powe...

"YUURI!!" Yurio yelled waving his hand in front of my face. "Why do you space out so much?" "I don't know" I reply back.
"Hey guys, are you coming? The doctor said Yuuri can leave. Let's go to the place I told you about." Victor said while walking back into the room.
"Can you now please tell me where we are going?" I asked with a small hint of anger in my voice.
"I already told you I'm not going to tell you." He answered with a blindfold in his hand.
"Can I at least walk to the car without it."
"Uhm... sure..." He answered.