Chapter 4: Negotiations

Yuri's P.O.V
Otabek's P.O.V
----------------
Yuri was taken to a strange cave in the North Pacific Ocean to meet with the "sea king". He was scared, but figured this person could help him outl. If it was even worth it.

Over in Saint Petersburg, Otabek was having a problem of his own. Yakov was talking to him about the arranged marriage, but Otabek couldn't keep his mind on it. It was filled with thoughts of the beautiful teen merman who bravely rescued him from his ship. What could he do? He couldn't marry a merman! And besides, even if he was human, he was already getting married to a princess.

As Yuri swam through the cave, the eels still pulling on his wrist. A man or, what looked like a man octopus fell from the ceiling. He floated down to Yuri and caressed his cheek.

"So your Yuri! I've heard so much about you. I'm JJ, king JJ of the Canadian cave dwellers. What brings you here." He said floating around Yuri. Touching him with his, tentacles.

"I'm in need of assistance. Your, eels say that you can help me?" Yuri asked, hating the feeling of this octopus's tentacles on his tail.

"Oh! Partizian and Hope found you, what sneaky eels." He said floating over to a clam looking vanity.

"Yes, they said you could, could, would you stop touching me!" Yuri yelled at the slipper eels caressing his tail.

"Oh what a sassy young boy." JJ said swimming towards Yuri after applying some hair gel.

"I can give you what you want, but at a price." JJ stated, putting his pointer finger under Yuri's chin and lifting his head to meet his gaze.

"This arranged marriage, will save my kingdom correct?" Otabek asked, twiddling his thumbs.

"Yes, we will provide military and financial help. Your parents would be proud of this arrangement."

"Yes they would. Where is the princess by the way?" Otabek asked, trying to act excited but never the less, failing.

"She's in Moscow right now but will be back in Saint Petersburg in three day." Yakov explained.

"So when will the wedding be?" Otabek asked.

"As soon as the princess returns. Her butler georgi said she recently talked to the King of Moscow." Yakov said.

"How's everything in Moscow?" Otabek asked.

"Rough, not enough food to hand out after the war." Yakov stated. Oh my, he totally forgot about the war.

"Which one? The sea dwellers war or the Russian war?" Otabek asked, curiously.

"Both." Yakov stated.

"So what do I need to do? I give you what you want and you can turn me human?" Yuri asked swimming away from the sea king.

"Yes and no, listen for a second kitty." JJ said.

"I will turn you human for three days. If you can make the prince fall in love with you, you win and stay a human forever. If you can't, you come and stay with me, as a slave. Forever." JJ said, holding out that last part as he pulls Yuri in with his tentacles, his face inches apart from Yuri's. Yuri was disgusted, but he wanted to be with Otabek, whatever the cost.

"So if I marry your daughter, we have the deal?" Otabek asked, hoping this sacrifice will save his parents kingdom.

"Yes, everything will be taken care of." Yakov stated, handing him the papers.

"Sign here and we can make the deal, your parents will be supported in no time." Yakov said.

"Alright."

"Sign here, my little kitty." JJ said as he handed Yuri the scroll.

"Alright."

"The deal is done." Yakov and JJ both said.

Even though the two didn't know it
They both made decisions they would regret..
------//------
Hey!! This sounds a lot like little mermaid, but don't worry it will take a turn. I just really wanted evil JJ!
;)