Chapter 10: Sunset on third day

Yuri's P.O.V
Saint Petersburg Castle
6:00am
Third day
---------------
The ice
The sun
The sounds
The music
All of it coming into play while gracefully gliding along the smooth surface of the thirty-two degrees ice.
The soft sounds of the blades cutting the ice
The wind coming off yourself as you dance
I love it all.

It's currently six am in the morning and I've decided to spend my last day of freedom ice skating, reading, eating, and listening to music. As I glide on the ice, my light blue sun dress flowed with me. I didn't want to skate by myself, but I couldn't dare ask Otabek. I'm not sure if Georgi can skate, but I didn't feel like waking anyone up just to entertain me. I do a couple twirls, then decide it's time for me to take a break. I skate to the side of the rink and lean against the rail. Looking into my hands, moving my ankles around. This freedom, will be gone soon. I won't have anything to say about it. God I'm stupid! I kick at the ice with my skate, chipping it. I angrily skate over to the exit and take off my skates. Suddenly the big oak doors open and Mr. And Mrs. Douchebag walked through the door.

"And then he said- Oh Yuri! How are you?" She asked, her arm linked around Otabek's. I just gave her a glare and started walking towards the exit.

"What a child." She said walking over to the shelf of skates. I wanted to run over and kick her in the shin, but I would get kicked out. Instead I just left without another word. I don't want to see Otabek fondle her right in front of me. What changed him so fast? One minute he was on me and now he's all over her! What happened to the complicated situation?

--------
Otabek's P.O.V

He glared at Mila and walked past, not even caring about me. I've lost him. I've lost him and it's all my fault. If I realized I loved him sooner I wouldn't have been stuck in this situation. But who gave me the potion? King JJ? What witch craft is this? Why did I trust this present? I didn't even know this person!

"Otabek, please tie my skates for me." She said flirtatiously, my body leaning down and tying them for her. I don't want to be here, I don't want to do this! I only skate with one person. Yuri.

"Come on honey!" She squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me onto her ice rink. I grabbed her waist and skated her around the rink. My mind cringing and rotting at the idea of skating with anyone else. I try to fight back the potion, but it's to strong. This person is experienced in this field. I need to figure out how to break this. I can't live like this forever.

---------
Third person P.O.V
Canadian caves
12:00pm

As Yuri and Otabek were having problems, JJ and his eels were discussing the last part of the plan for their Ocean take over. Everything has gone according to plan.

"Our land men got the potion to him correct?" JJ asked his eels.

"Yes, Seung-Gil picked it up yesterday morning and delivered it to the castle that afternoon." Hope said, swimming up to his master.

"Excellent, tell him I will pay him soon." JJ said. Partizan seeing his smirk.

"What's so great master?" Partizan asked.

"Soon the North Atlantic Ocean will be mine, Viktor can't have it forever. Him and his stupid fiancé have been keeping the North Atlantic Ocean in check for a long time now. I think is my turn." JJ said, using his tentacles to swim over to his crystal ball.