26 . Gathering / part 2

Kristen's POV

Rushing around . Baby to take care of . Food to cook . House to clean .
" boyfriend to help ? " I'm brought out of my thoughts by Rob , or speech ... To myself
" oh was I speaking out loud ? " Rob nodded , I pursed my lips and blushed .
" Kris it's kinda cute " I laughed
" really ? Thanks " I thought it's a bit weird to be honest but never mind
" alright I'll help now , but on one condition ." I turned around and leant on the counter . Raising an eyebrow at Rob .
" and what might that be ?" Rob looked down and smirked at me .
" you know what it i-" I cut him of my smashing my lips to his . Diving my hands into his hair , he grunted .
He pushed his hips up against my stomach considering his height . I Could feel his boner ...
I pulled away " we- have to stop , guests in 2 hours babe ?"
" alright I'll help " I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went back to cooking .

1  1/2  hours later

" babe , can you go get Willow down . I have to feed her before the party " I called to Rob while cutting the last slices of cucumber .
" will do , I'll feed her as well !" Rob Called back while jogging up the stairs

Once I'd finished setting out the food , I ran upstairs to get ready with only 20 minutes to spare .
I went into our room , picking out a black and white chequered dress and laying it on the bed .
I speed walked into the bathroom , quickly applying some smokey eye shadow , and black eye liner
Leaving everything else on my face un-touched . I changed into my dress and put my black high top converses on and headed down stairs .

I got down stairs into the living room , to find Rob bouncing Willow on his knee .
They were both smiling like the most amazing thing had just happened .
Rob was wearing a simple blue shirt with black jeans .
I leant against the door frame smiling over them . I chuckled when Willow made a strange gurgling noise that caused Rob to turn his head to me . He smiled , that crooked smile was the first thing that got me hooked to this man . Oh , and the smell of tea on him of course . It was the only beverage he would drink on the set of Twilight , but I loved that about him .

" hey baby , you look so handsome if I do say so myself ." I gave a cheeky grin .
He picked up Willow and held her on his hip , walking over to me , he dragged his eyes up and down my body .
" you . Are . So . So . Beautiful " I chuckled . He slipped his hand around my waist and proceeded to lead us to the back room where he slid Willow into her baby chair turned on the stereo .
I took one last look around the house to make sure everything was in place , then the first buzz of the gate comes through the telecom .

Rob goes to answer the door and grabs my hand along the way pulling me with him .
We open the door to see that the first guest is - " A-licia " I say out loud
" did you invite her Kris ?" Rob asks
" I can't remember ... You know we have a past , and all that ? " Rob nods
" this is gonna be awkward " Rob adds
Alicia got to the doorstep and I found that I couldn't look her in the eyes
" hey Alicia , so glad you could make it !" Rob welcomes her
" thank you this was a last minute thing , you know ? And I just heard this was on and I though I should drop by ." I scoffed under my breathe , so I didn't invite her , huh ?
" hey Kris " I have to look up dammit !
I look up to see that she hasn't changed that much over the year and a half I haven't seen her .
Same eyes , perfect skin colour-  I'm dating Rob what the fuck am I thinking !
" hey , How are you ?" I say while stepping out the way to let her in .
" good thanks ... Uh , you ?"  No I'm not fucking ok ! Your here and I didn't invite you !
" great , actually , amazing "  she takes her coat of leaving it on the arm of the sofa in the living room . She still has that same disgusting habit then ? Great .

" so where's your little shitter ?" I purse my lips at her so called nick-name for Willow
" right through there " Rob says while pointing down the corridor .
We walk into the back room , to see Willow gurgling .
" woah , she's so cute ! " Alicia says while running up to her .
Then a bunch of buzzes come from the intercom , and Rob goes and answers it .
I take my chances to talk privately with Alicia
" hey , what the fuck are you doing here ? " I ask while grabbing and turning her around by the shoulder . I then grabbed her arm and pulled her into the kitchen .
" Kris I just really needed to see you " I roll my eyes , such a pathetic answer
" I know that ! I had to block your number because you wouldn't stop calling me .." She looked down at the floor.
" look it's over . We finished over a fucking year ago . Look if you want to talk again call Ruth and I'll see how I feel . But for now I think we'll just keep it straight dead simple as being friends . "
Her eyes were still traced the floor , she looked up a wiped away a tear with her thumb .
" ok , I guess we'll talk soon . I should leave ..." I nodded , looking away to the side of the room , away from her ...
She fled out the door knocking past , Rob , Suzie , Cj , my Parents , Jesse , Nicholas , Taylor , Rob's parents , Dakota  and even fucking Joan !
They all looked at me in shock , I scoffed and pursed my lips .

" alright , well let's not worry about that . Every one , Lets all start this party " Rob cut In , honestly I was glad , I didn't know what to say .
I greeted everyone , hugging every single person in the room .
Suddenly it felt like the incident with Alicia never happened I was so happy that everyone was here .
Rob introduced Willow to everyone . Of course our parents smothered her .

Later on I was caught up by Cj , Suzie and Rob who asked me about Alicia .
" so what happened ?" Suzie asked while Rubbing my back .
" I asked her what she was doing here as I didn't invite her . She said she needed to see me , of course I flipped out stating that she is basically obsessed and won't leave me alone . I finished of that conversation by saying that if she ever wanted to talk she would have to contact Ruth first and I would see how I feel about seeing her . I don't think she realises that I've moved on I guess ..."
They all murmured in agreement .
" ok well hope your all ok now !" Cj cheered and went and talked to Jesse .
Suzie kissed my cheek and walked off .
Rob and gave me a side hug and kissed my head .
" I won't let anyone hurt you ..." Rob whispered I smiled and closed my eyes , when I opened my eyes I saw everyone talking over the music ,  our parents were babbling over Willow bouncing in my moms knee . 

                                                             This moment was perfect ...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Honestly , this is the best chapter yet I think . I put a lot of work into this one !
So I hope you enjoyed !
Who saw Kristen on SNL ? She was amazing ! She has never been so open about her relation ship with Rob , she even said " I am sooo gay , dude! "
Super surprised to hear her speaking that happily about her sexuality , but it's amazing !
I totally support the gay agenda !
- Maria