20 . Freedome

Rob's POV / 23 of December 2016 / 8 months pregnant /

The last appointment . The last chemo-therapy .

My back back burned while the hot water from the shower hit my back . My last chemo today and I'm free . Free from this this agony that I've lived with for two months .
My hair grew back little by little over that past two weeks , giving me confidence .

I got out the shower , drying myself with a towel , I was mesmerised my the steam tumbling of my body . I shook myself out of the daze and put my clothes on .
I got out walking back into our bedroom to find Kristen on her phone scrolling through a website .
" hey babe , what are you looking at " I sat down at the end of the bed
" just some paint for the walls , a crib and some other stuff for the babies room "
" yeah , Hun we don't know the gender though ?" I furrowed my eye brows
" that's why I'm going to get some silver themed stuff , and I though we could paint the walls a cream kind of colour ?" I nodded and smiled
"Sounds good . You ready to go ? Last one today remember ?" A massive grin appeared on our faces as I said ' last one ' .
"Yeah" Kristen jumped up and we went downstairs .
Putting our coats and shoes on as it was cold out side , I look over to Kristen and saw how much she'd changed .
When I saw her for the first time in 4 years , she had short blond hair , was small and skinny with dark bags under her eyes . I was once told that she'd been seen out at a bar drinking and smoking the night away ...
Now she's got long flowing brown hair , is pregnant with my child , looking healthy as ever and doesn't smoke and drink because of the baby , but she's been out of it for so long I don't think she'll go back.
While I was thinking about all that I'd realised we'd finished tying up our shoes laces . We left the house and jumped In our car ....

After chemo

I couldn't believe it was over , I didn't need radio-therapy because my cancer wasn't spread far .
Now me and Kristen can forget this nightmare and be what we were before . Along with our little Oscar Pattinson or Willow Pattinson .
The though made me happy , it made me really happy ...

///////////////////////////////////
Hey guys , thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it !
Won't be updating much because of Christmas and all , but I wish your a merry Christmas !
Remember
Vote
Comment
Follow
Peace out - Maria