27 . A deeper love

Rob's POV
Kristen and I deserved a break . Yes , so far we have loved being parents and learning about our baby , but we needed time to ourselves . Date night , movie night , sex ... Jeez .
Anything to keep us occupied to each other ...

" hey babe ?! " Kristen shouted from our bed room upstairs . I stood up and slid on my socks over the wooden floors to the bottom of the stairs .

" yeah ? " I called . Kristen jumped out from the bedroom on to the landing . She squinted her eyes and poked her tongue out at me .

" your so fucking weird , love ! But ... I do love you for it " I exclaimed , she laughed .
" so why did you called me ?" She furrowed her eyes

" because Mr . Pattinson I want to know what our night of freedoms brings us once me dropped off the lovely Willow Iris Pattinson at Sienna's "  I gave Edwards crooked smile and she gasped .

" well .. Erm ... I thought we could cook dinner and just cuddle up and watch one of either your movies or mine . "  my plan sounded decent considering I just thought of it .

" Rob , we both know it's gonna be more than just movies and dinner ..." She gave a cheeky grin and slid back into the bedroom . I stood open mouthed at the bottom of the stairs . Wow ...

Little did Kristen know what I said was made up last minute because I'm incredibly nervous .
I plan to propose tonight , by giving the most simple diamond ring . It's diamond not because want her to love it and accept it but the diamond signifies her birth stone . April .
I would get Emerald to replicate her eyes , but I thought Diamond has a much more deep meaning
I will make dinner , she doesn't even have to help ... Unless I burn the kitchen down .

Kristen and I dropped Willow over to Sienna who hadn't met Willow yet . Marlowe loved her and played with her . We set back off home .

I was driving , everything was calm and we had the faint melody of Ed Sheeran in the back ground 
Since Kristen loved him .
Then I felt Kristen's hand slide from my knee up to the top of my thigh , then near my crotch making my leg jump up . I snapped my head towards her , she looked at me with a smirk and wide eyes . She looked somewhere between shook and horny .

" Kristen not while I'm driving ..." She pouted then grabbed my ... Er ... Through my trousers .
" Kris , love wai-t until we get home " I stuttered as she kept messaging my crotch .

" okay , but promise me , we will , later ?" I nodded

We got home and it's was about 5pm , I began cooking dinner .
Shepard's Pie , I've never cooked for Kristen before so hopefully she loves it .

7pm

Kristen and I sat across from each other at the dinner table . Exchanging glances . Holding hands . Talking about Willow . Our careers ...
We finished and we loaded the dishwasher . Then we slumped down on the sofa and watched ' on the road ' one of Kristen's movies .
It's got around to the threesome sex scene and I cringed . Kristen noticed .
" I know , I know you hated when I told you there was 'this' to be filmed " she said while indicating to the screen .
" yeah seeing you with other men isn't pleasant . Although I do with you do that to me " I smirked at her . She then continued where left on in the car , instantly landing her hand on my crotch .
I pulsed through my jeans , I turned of the TV . Picking Kristen up of the sofa and running off upstairs with her ...

We kissed and clawed at each other hair and clothes then I remembered my plan .
The Ring
I eased my hand out of Kristen hair and drove my hand in my back pocket to check it was still there . Luckily it was . I continued kissing , caressing her face , until she began taking her clothes off . I pulled away slowly . She looked at me weirdly , I smiled at her .

" there is something else I wanted to do tonight . " I chuckled , I stood up .

" Kristen , I know I'm not much and really were just two people who are madly in love . But that love isn't enough for me , and we can do so much better . I want you and you only for the rest of my life . To be a great parents you have to be there for the child , so to be there for her . For Willow  I'm going to make us forever . So we can never let her down ... " Kristen stared confusingly into my eyes .

" Kristen Jaymes Stewart , will you do the extraordinary honour of marrying me ?"

I held out the ring . It's seemed like another one of those slow motion things that take forever to finish . Kristen put a hand over her mouth .
Really , I stole the line from Edwards proposal scene in Eclipse but really , I'm Edward.

" yes , god yes " I couldn't control anything , I erupted into happiness . Putting the ring on Kristen finger she squealed with happiness and launched at me , kissing her harder than ever .

No longer is Kristen Stewart my Girlfriend , she's my fiancé . Soon to be bride , then wife .

                                                        My life has finally started

//////////////////////////
Finally ! I know what your thinking . So this story is going to come to a close in a few more chapters . But don't worry the will be squeals ! So comment on what you think should happen !
ROBSTEN FOREVER !!!!